A broken promise

Debu felt he lost his heart he felt like someone stabbed him thousands time he just looked at the doc with eyes full of tears .

He staggered a little devki ran towards him to hold him  even the doctor hold him and both made him sit.

Neither the doctor have anything to say nor devki had anything to console him.

Devki hold his shoulder tightly with tears  .

As soon as she heard doctors word her first reaction was too look at debu who was completely shattered .

She hold him and hugged him .
Suddenly a nurse came running in a panicked state :- doctor doctor!!!! The patient is sinking.

Both devki and doctor looked at her in panicked .
Doctor ran inside hurriedly leaving a numb debu and shattered devki.

Devki stood up in panicked and hurriedly went towards the ot and saw a lifeless vivaan covered in blood breathing heavily.

Doctors and nurse were around him trying to control his vitals.

Devki heart broked she was not able to see more .
She just couldn't see her son dieing like this .

She couldn't see her son skin being pierce with so many needles .But soon her eyes widened she was shocked when the doctor started giving vivaan electric shock .

Her heart came out .
Her son was jerking.

She didn't notice debu standing right behind her seeing all this with numb eyes .

Feeling each shock at his heart .
Each needle which stabbed into vivaan's skin was a sword stabbing debu's heart.

His heart was beating fast .
He saw devki aunty crying she turned and hugged him breaking down completely .

This was first time he saw her breaking down after vivaan was  hospitalized .
She was too busy in consoling her that she never got a chance to cry .

But he felt that his body didn't have strength to hug her or console a mother.

Because vivaan's condition was making his heart cut into zillion pieces .

His eyes were overflowing with tears his aunty was crying for her son hugging him his brother was laying on the hospital bed with so many needles pierced in his skin breathing heavily breathing fighting for each breath.

But debu could feel nothing nothing at all his eyes was just fixed on vivaan's face which has a frown on it showing pain .

It looks like his mind was blank nothing could enter his mind except for vivaan's thought.
He was feeling weak very week .

Because his strength was laying on the bed covered in blood inside the ward.

At that moment he heard a beep.....
And then vivaan's body went calm.

Debu felt peace finally vivaan was not struggling.

Finally he will be ok but why was his heart so restless.
His vivaan is fine na then why is he feeling that his heart is going far away.

He could see devki aunty breaking down .

But why was she crying when vivaan was ok.
Atleast he was not struggling na ?

Then what is the problem thought debu.
But his heart knew what this peace and calmness of vivaan meant.

Suddenly debu felt like his eyes are closing.
And then everything went blank.

The last word that came from debu mouth was :- vivaan.

And here inside the ward .
As doctors were trying to stable his heart beat .