𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝

(i want him to suffocate me with his thighs so bad it's embarrassing 🌚)

~

"i know you've been thinking about me baby." trent cheeses looking at his girlfriend of 365 days.

"it's crazy for you to even say that mr conceited."

"it's mr alexander-arnold to you actually mrs alexander-arnold."

"woah, woah, woah! we're on our third date and you're already giving me your last name on a silver plate." amiri jokes acting surprised.

"amiri shut up and eat your salad mate." trent laughs looking at amiri's scrunched up face looking him up and down.

"número uno: i'm not ya mate, mate. número dos: get your freaking fork from my bowl you loser." amiri pinches trent's skin on his forearm when he reaches (atleast tries to) his fork into her chicken ceasar salad.

"i'm paying, no?" trent smirks amiri calling the waiter over to their table.

"don't listen to him!" amiri interrupts trent pulling out her matte black American Express card.

"what? i have no idea what she's talking about. can i get a medium chocolate lava cake to go please?"

amiri's head turns slowly to trent as the waitress walks away and her mouth gapes a bit.

"i can't believe! you just did that." amiri smiles.

"i did because i wanted to and because i can." trent shrugs snatching amiri's clutch and card putting into the minature purse.

"ok mr big shot." amiri rolls her eyes.

"you could be calling me some' else but i'm not complaining." trent throws a tantrum like a child before amiri interlocks their fingers.

"here you guys go! have a great night and by the way y'all are such a beautiful couple." the sweet girl sets down the couple's dessert on the table.

"awe thank you love, have a good one." amiri smiles at the waitress giving him a spare 100 pound note from her clutch.

"thank you so much! omg, you have no idea how much this is gonna' help me!"

"aweee! i'm so glad to help you. here, here's my number we can go spend a day together one day babe."

"sure! and thank you again." the girl takes the napkin and walks back to the kitchen.

"you're so kind ami."

"only with people besides you." amiri cheeses so hard her eyes close.

"just had to ruin the moment!" trent smiles shaking his head.

~

hiiiii! this was inspired by one night only by brent faiyaz! ok so i'll update every other weekend on fridays. is that okay? bc i desperately need feedback. but ily and..
thanks for reading,
𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐞