𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞

(he's so sexy

(he's so sexy.)

|

"i can't be with you anymore."

little did dior know, that sentence would traumatize her for the next year of her life.

"what do you mean?" dior takes a step forward.

"i mean, i can't be your fiancé anymore." jordan takes a step back.

"why? i deserve an explanation. why am i getting treated like this?" dior pours her heart out, tears running down her face.

looking at her runny mascara he replies, "i got traded to the washington wizards. i'm flying up there tomorrow and i'm not coming back."

"what about the house? yours or mine?"

jordan takes a painful slow time to think, "you can have it. i'll just buy a condo out here for vacation. i mean it's not like i'm coming back here anyway."

"oh. um thank you." she looks down at her cladded New Balance 327 feet.

"why didn't you tell me that you were leaving jordan? i would have come with you and support you throughout everything." dior sits down on their, now her, couch.

"i understand," dior shakes her head.

"no, you don't." dior laughs.

"you don't know how it feels to be dumped in your living room after you have cooked for your significant other all day. you're so excited to see them all day, but get your heart broken into a million pieces by just the few words they've spoken. so no, you don't fucking know jordan." dior says spitefully.

"i'm sorry." dior scoffs, more tears falling rapidly.

"if you were, you'd think about what the hell you just did."

"have a great career jordan. may God bless you throughout everything." she turns to go to the kitchen to put away the two plates she made for them in the fridge.

"please leave." dior opens the door speaking softly.

"i love you." jordan stands outside the door facing her.

"i'll always love you more than you know." dior smiles sadly and shuts the door in his face.

"what the hell have i just done?"

|

calm luh imagine. i've been wanting to do jordan for the freaking longest! i love you and thanks for 26K on this book 🫶🏾♾️