CHAPTER EIGHT

After the fight Kami and Geisha Handed the Files to the government and they all got Payed 50,000 Pesos, After that day the all vowed to be one No more Squad Kami and Geisha they are all called the "Ocean Sages", That day Sky Spirits go arrested for Killing and Trapping innocent people, And also Leo pulled Serenity to talk "Hey" Leo Greeted and Serenity also greeted "Hey" Leo then Confessed "I really like you Serenity, so much very much super much very very very much" but before he could finish Serenity took he's face and kissed it he kissed back, and what about Ezra and Aubree?, Well they also admitted they liked each other after that they were all chilling at the Couch, Diane walked in and wanted everyone's attention, they all looked at her and Diane explained "I had fun being an Agent and being tough but, this thing isn't my thing, I wanna go back to school, Finish High school, Go to College, take up A Job I want to be, Get married, Have kids and live a Normal life so, I'm leaving I'm sorry Miles" Miles stood up and hugged her "Oh sis, I am so proud of you, for being just you, last time I know you were so scared, and now look at you, and I respect you leaving I love you so Much my Little Di" Diane smiled and Answered "I love you too Miles" as both of them were on tears, Serenity, Aubree and Alexis came up to her, and gave her A group hug Aubree cried "we will miss you so much" Serenity also Followed "We will never forget the Nights we'd stay up on our dorms and just talk and Jam" Alexis Also Added "Yes, and Diane we couldn't have done it without you, We'll visit you soon!" The three of them yelled "WE LOVE YOU" Diane pulled all of them to A hug, Nova then gave Her A long hug and said "We make A great team Di" Diane smiled and hugged her back, Charles then went up to Diane "I love you so much Diane, I will miss you I know we may not be soulmates but you were the best "Girlfriend" Ever, Even though we never dated for real" Diane smiled and Kissed him one last time, she was expecting Felix but he wasn't there, The squad Kami and the rest of the leaders from Squad Geisha all said bye to her, and the Men from Geisha and Kami lined up to say bye to Diane as she left, Felix then gave Nova back he's suit and said "Clyde lead the group since you two are power couple you and Nova lead the group okay?, I will go to the love of my life." Felix Waved goodbye and they all also waved bye.

The Next Day Diane was sitting at the Bench thinking about Felix until she heard A familiar voice, she turned around to see FELIX!, She hugged Felix and Felix Explained "I love you Diane, I quitted the Squad so I can be Normal with you!, I even joined your High school, I really love You Diane ever since you pinned me to the ground and told me not to get my hopes up, You really Draw my attention every time your with me, I love you and I'll say this over and over again" Diane then smiled and answered "I love you too My Felix" Felix smiled and asked "Will you be my soulmate Diane?", Diane then nodded and kissed him, he kissed her back In the Golden Hour, The Operation of this High School Agent was A Mission Successful, for now.