CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The whole day Felix tried to apologize, he bought her food, her favorite flowers, even got her A new phone, he also cleaned her closet, made her breakfast but Diane refused to talk to him, Felix almost lost hope but Miles sat down next to him "Don't lose hope Felix, she will eventually get why you needed to leave her," "Would I ever win her back?" Felix asked, "Sure you will" Miles answered, As Squad Geisha and Kami were getting ready to fight they heard a gun shot, it was Lilac and Luella "Oh hello, do you miss me" Lilac asked, "Oh don't get your hopes too high now", Lilac tackled Diane and Felix tried to pull her away from Diane, but instead Lilac kissed Felix to get under Diane's skin, Diane sighed "Guys let's start fighting and not kissing shall we?" Felix thought to himself "Fuck, I ruined my chance to win Diane back.." as they all started fighting, Miles kept and eye on them, Nova nudged Diane's shoulders and Diane got it, Nova held Gold while Diane was slapping her and punching her, gold broke free and punched Nova's nose, "OH FUCK, DIANE MY NOSE", Diane rushed over and it was bleeding, "Shoot, we gotta bring you to the van, but they're gonna get suspicious", but Diane got a plan, she whispered into her ear piece so Miles can hear "Hey Miles Nova broke her nose we need first aid, send someone like an agent who looks identical to me and Nova with the same hair and let them use our outfits so we could sneak out", Miles answered "Got it Little Di", Later the back ups arrived and Nova and Diane managed to sneak out they were keeping an eye on the place incase somebody followed them, they walked for Seven minutes to get to the other street were the camp van was parked the tapped the secret code and went in, Alexis quickly first aid Nova, Miles asked "Uhm Hey Little Di, I know you're occupied with everything right now, but i just want you to know that Felix still really like you so talk to him" Diane sighed "Not now Miles." Diane turned to Nova and asked "Do you think you could fight?" Alexis interrupted "I could fight for her, for now and she can stay with Miles" Nova and Diane agreed, Diane and Alexis hopped off the van and went to the battle once again.

Diane and Alexis arrived and Lilac yelled "DIANE!, I GOT THE FLUID THAT KILLS PEOPLE, GIVE US WHAT WE WANT" Diane stepped up at the top of the truck while Lilac's talking, Diane grabbed A huge metal stick and started slamming it on the top of the truck making a loud Clang and they stopped talking to look at her, Diane shouted "WHAT THE HECK WOULD YOU WANT EXACTLY?!" Lilac smirked "I want.." But before she could finish A gun shot, it was A police man Sky Spirits all evacuated and the chief police went up to Diane, "Agent Di, Did you manage to catch Chase?" Diane shook her head no and left.

Diane sat in silents while in her room, Felix Knocked and asked "Hey about the kiss with Lilac" Diane stood up "Felix, You know what, I'm sick of this, you found out Lilac was evil now you wanna be with me again huh?, get out of my room Felix." Felix protested "But Diane, I just want to talk and be with you again," Diane whispered "I'll talk when i'm ready Felix, now leave.." Felix nodded and left.