CHAPTER TEN

She got to the headquarters she saw Miles cast but fine, and she was relived her brother was fine, Diane ran up to her brother and hugged him, Miles hugged her back "Kuya!, thank god you're okay!!" Miles told Diane "Little Di, The Sky Spirits are after you, Don't worry Squad Kami and Geisha will fight with you, I won't let anything happen to you" Diane sighed and said "You're not gonna fight Miles, you got shot on your Arm", Miles then chuckled "Yes My little Di, but I'll be in the Van with Four Guards and Alexis guiding, I'll explain the plan in out meeting" Diane nodded and settled on her room, Serenity, Aubree and Alexis asked "What happen with you and Felix?", Diane Sighed, "He dropped out of my school and blocked me without an explanation, we probably Broke up." Serenity, Aubree and Alexis hugged Diane and Aubree said "I'm sorry Diane, Theres plenty boys in the world" Serenity Teased "Like Charles", Diane shook her head "No, We are not right for each other" Alexis also added "Sure, let's go with that" and the four of them Laughed.

The meeting started and as Diane, Alexis, Aubree and Serenity entered the meeting room, Diane was shocked to see FELIX, and Felix's reaction was the same, but they didn't have time to talk and Miles started to explain "Okay so, Me and Alexis and A few guards would be in A van, but it will be a camping van they would think it's a normal van, but it has a attic and it's hidden it's also spacious, me, Alexis and the three Guards will go up the attic and set up the device and i need all of the leaders to use a earpiece and Felix and Diane you need to stick together, and one guard will be the one on the drivers seat incase the Sky Spirit suspects the van we will drive away to another direction." everyone agreed and left the room, Felix and Diane was the only ones left Felix held Diane's hand "Di I can explain", Diane interrupted "No need, I know you also got a call from Nova and accepted it, you were just forced to quit so you can go with me, and don't worry Felix, you can date anyone in our lady computer geeks in Squad Geisha and Kami, who are actually interested in an agent life." Felix then answered "No it's not like that Diane" but before he could finish Diane walked out, Felix was left alone, in a dark meeting room.

Felix Avoided Diane and Diane did the same, Felix and one of the Lady computer agents her name is Lilac, Lilac and him grew close and always flirted, Diane saw them and it felt like a punch in the gut, Diane walked away with tears, but she whipped it and refused to make herself cry, Nova noticed and went up to her "Hey Di, are you okay?, I saw what happened there" Diane nodded and answered "why do you care we're not even friends." Nova chuckled and punched Diane in the arm "Oh Diane, I know your still in love with Felix, and who said that we were friends?, I was just being nice to you cause we're in the same squad now Kami and Geisha combined", Diane stood up and Coldly said "I am not interested to be your friend, and I don't need your "Kindness" I don't need it Nova" and Diane walked out, Nova chuckled and just sat in the sofa.

The rest of the day, they were all training, and Diane couldn't concentrate and kept on messing up and her squad noticed Alexis came up to her "Are you okay Diane?", Diane nodded and kept punching the punching bag, while she was doing that, she saw Lilac and Felix, Lilac was offering water to Felix and Felix took it and brushed a hair away from Lilac's face, Diane stopped and went up to Lilac and Felix and shoved Lilac and said "You're not suppose to be here computer Geek", Lilac smiled and answered "Oh no Ms Diane, I'm just here to bring Felix water" Diane rolled her eyes and responded "I don't care this is leaders only training area not,"computer geeks with dumb names" Area" Lilac teared up but smiled and ran way, Felix shoved Diane "What the fuck is wrong with you?, can't you just mind your own business Diane?" and walked out, Serenity tapped Diane's shoulder "Move on darling, Lilac is sweet be happy for Felix"and Serenity walked away, Diane ran back inside whipping her tears Diane mumbled "Will you be my soulmate Diane Bleh bleh, if I would have known he would do this, This is so unfair." she went to her room and just sat down her heart broke she puts her hand on her face covering it when she heard the door open to see Charles "Hey Di, are you okay?" Diane smiled and answered "Of course, and by the way congrats with you and Ivy, You guys are the perfect match" Charles hugged Diane "I know what Felix did and I'm sorry to hear that" Diane then said "Can you leave for a sec I wanna be alone" Charles nodded and left, Diane mumbled "Fuck, I feel like Shit right now.".