Bio

Name: Shepard

Alias: Human, 42, Chosen one, Loner

Real Name: Shepard S. Borelli (?)

Current Age: 12, 038 (38 Originally)

Gender: Male

Nationality: Italian - American

Birthplace: North End, Boston

Species: Human

Personality: Aggressive, Charismatic, integrity

Birthdate: October, 23, 19??

Astrological Sign: Taurus

Blood Type: O+Relationship: Married (later divorced)

Affiliation: US Marine (Formerly), GEIST, Squidbeak Splatoon

Occupation: Combat Engineer

Height: 6'3 ft

Weight: 83 kg

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Left/ Right handed: Both

Place/Type of Residence: Italian Restaurant (destroyed), Inkopolis

Languages Spoken: English

Fears: Spiders

Interests: Socializing, Fixing, Chores, Workout

Good, Neutral or Bad?: Neutral (later Good)

Official Backstory: 

Shepard was a combat engineer who served in the army alongside his brother. He later retired after his older brother died saving him during an operation, which resulted in him experiencing depression and PTSD. He then began working with his mother at a local restaurant, where he met a beautiful girl. They later married and had two children but eventually divorced after one of their children died from an illness. Shepard felt overwhelming guilt, turned to drinking, and became abusive, leading his wife to leave him along with their remaining child. It seemed luck had abandoned him. He spiraled into a life of destitution, homelessness, and alcoholism, squandering all his money on alcohol. However, his life took a dramatic turn when a group of unknown individuals kidnapped him and forced him to bring them to a base known as "GEIST" in preparation for a "Big war" against the Russians. The rest of the story continues from there.

Official Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RXhrAE77O0

Trivia: 

-He was a well-known Italian figure in his neighborhood due to his father's fame.

-He was skilled with firearms and had won shooting competitions since he was 17 years old.Despite his proficiency with firearms, he disliked dual pistols and heavy weapons like the Desert Eagle due to their complexity and impracticality

-Many of his squadmates called him "Goliath" because of his tall stature.

-He didn't play basketball

-He had a rare squid allergy; it was possible that he had a shellfish allergy, but he didn't react to any seafood except for squid, which remained unexplained.

-He was the second tallest soldier; his brother held the title of the tallest.

-He was Italian and proud of his heritage; he liked Hawaiian pizza, ironically, even though it was the most disliked topping according to Italians.

Picture: