Hospital

REGINA'S POV
There she was. My little baby. Being x-rayed for appendicitis. Mother and Zelena were by my side the whole time. In the ambulance. While Stella was being scanned. And, most important of all, when they told us all that Stella had appendicitis.
Now, Mother, Zelena, Cassie, Emma, Snow, Charming, Henry, Noah, Maddie, Amelia, Prim, Scout, Rosalie, Hook, Tink, Avalon, Grace, Jefferson, and I were all sitting in the hospital room with Stella.
"Mommy?" Stella called.
"Yes Baby?"
"It hurts."
"I know Baby. But I promise the doctors will make it all better."
"Promise?"
"Double promise!"
Of course, pretty soon, Prim, Scout, and Rosalie started asking tons of questions. That's just what those three do.
"When will da doctor be hewre?" Scout asked.
"Soon, Girl Scout." I replied.
And soon was right. Pretty soon, the doctors came in.
"Alright everyone I'm bringing Stella to the ER. Please stay here until further notice." said Doctor Jones. Then, Stella was gone.

STELLA'S POV
My side hurts really bad. I'm in the hospital and they're gonna operate on me.
"Hi Stella. I'm Doctor Jones. I promise you we will only make you better. We won't hurt you." said Doctor Jones.
They put the breathing mask on me so I could fall asleep during the operation, and soon, I was fast asleep.

A/N: Hey everyone! Just so you know, I've started a OUAT Role Play book! To join, read my book "OUAT Role Play"! Anyway, sorry this is a little short! See you next time! Bye!