Competition Time!

REGINA'S POV
Stella was released from the hospital just in time to compete. And boy was she happy about it!
Zelena drove with us to the auditorium, and Stella was super excited!
When we got there, Stella only had an hour to get ready for her solo.
Finally, all her makeup and hair was done. I pulled her aside to give her a pep talk.
"Hey. Promise me you'll do good, ok?" I told her. Stella nodded.
"And the reason why Daddy isn't here is because he's sick, so I want you to make him proud, ok?" She nodded again.
I then gave her a quick hug and sent her backstage. Zelena, Luna, Maddie, Noah, Henry, Prim, Emma, Snow, Charming, Scout, Rosalie, Morgan, Amelia, Cassie, Mother, Killain, Tink, Avalon, Sydney, Maleficent, Lily, Cassidy, Cruella, Sammy, Ursala, Vanessa, and I went to find seats.
Once we all sat down, it was Stella's turn.
"And up next to the In10sity stage please welcome entry number 46 in the mini solo category, this is Stella perfroming "Human"." The Announcer, well, announced.
We all clapped and cheered as Stella walked on. We all had tears in our eyes when she walked off. We all quickly ran to give her a hug.
Stella ran down the hallway right into my arms. I picked her up and held her tight.
"I'm so proud of you!" I whispered.
"I know!" She whispered back, and I smiled as she ran over to hug Zelena.

ZELENA'S POV
After Stella hugged Regina, she ran over to me. I picked her up and hugged her tight.
"Someone's been practicing!" I told her.
"Well, that's what you have to do!" She replied.

STELLA'S POV
"Hey! We have to get ready for the group!" Cassidy told me.
"Oh yeah!" I said, and I ran to get changed.
*TIME CHANGE*
Cassidy, Sammy, Vanessa, and I were backstage waiting to go on.
"Hey guys huddle up." Cassidy ordered, and we all gathered in a huddle. "Whatever happens today, I'm still proud of us. I mean, we're national champions at only 5 years old! Let's go kill it!"

LUNA'S POV
I still can't believe how amazing Stella was at her solo. She'll win for sure!
A few minutes after we sat down, the group was on.
"And next to the In10sity stage please welcome entry number 43, in the mini small group category, this is "Blue"." The announcer announced, and the girls were on.
Their taps were flawless! I was blown away, and I could tell everyone else was too!
"I'm blue!" The last two words of the song sang, and the girls hit their pose. They got a standing ovation! We all quickly ran back to congratulate them.
*TIME CHANGE*

STELLA'S POV
Awards. The thing that we had been waiting for was here.
Finally, they called my category.
"And next we are going to announce the top mini solos. In tenth place..." And the lady went from tenth to second, still not calling my number.
"And your top scoring mini solo is..." I waited, my hands shaking.
"...Entry number 46 Stella with "Human"!"
I was in shock. I won! I went up to accept my award smiling.

REGINA'S POV
"...Entry number 46 Stella with "Human"!"
Stella won! We all stood up and cheered! Stella was smiling from ear to ear. I could tell she couldn't believe it!
Then, the lady said something that made me even more proud...
"Stella is also our top scoring solo in the entire competition!"
Highest scoring solo. My daughter. Five years old. I just sat there in shock.
*small TIME CHANGE*

STELLA'S POV
Then it was time for them to announce our group category. We all held hands, waiting anxiously.
"And you top scoring mini small group is...entry number 43 "Blue"!"
We won! We all went up to accept our award. Then they announced something unexpected...
"This dance is also our top scoring dance in the entire competition!"
We all just stared at each other in shock.
It was amazing!