Part 1 || A meeting

HELPP— I AM ALREADY SCARED AND I DONT WANT TO POST THIS 😭
Warnings:
• Chaos (what type of Wattpad story doesn't have that?)
• Colorful language 😋😀
Btw I'm sorry for taking so long to make another chapter it's just that I am busy most of the time so expect a chapter every like 1 or 2 weeks
Enjoyyy (I hope)________

No one's pov
It was a Friday afternoon when the nations of the world all got a letter saying to go to the conference room for a meeting that has something to do with Alfred. Since their all simps and care about their innocent sweet Alfred of course they went there. Slowly nations started to pile in the room some chatter could be heard. After 30 minutes passed everyone except Alfred was there. Then a screen appeared in front of them all and they saw a person. The person had brown hair with blonde tips and streaks in it and has a mixture of amber and brown eyes, you wouldn't be able to tell if this person was a girl or boy though.

"HELLO NATIONS!" The person yelled causing all the chatter in the room to go silent and everyone staring at the person. "You may be wondering where is America and why were you guys called here. Well I will be having you guys watch America! Not just watch him I mean watch him do a challenge I am making him do. Any questions?" A lot of questions were asked  (I'm to lazy to write all those questions that I thought of 😭) Then they randomly appeared in a room with a one way window (what do you call them? I forgot-) they saw that person again and Alfred with them. The two of them were talking so they just listened.

Alfred's POV
"So your telling me I will have to see myself but in different universes?" "YUP!" "Why do I have to do this again?" "Because why not? Anyways I will teleport in 2 of your friends then start" "okay.." So I got kidnapped by some person and I'm stuck in this room until I get done with this 'challenge'. This is gonna be a long day. Then Tia my human best friend and Kiku my nation best friend teleported next to me. Tia then said "I'm gonna guess we're stuck in a room and we have to do a challenge about Alfred?" I always wonder how she does that all the time.. "Exactly" I said in a annoyed tone.

3rd person POV
The unknown person then started talking "I forgot to introduce myself im Lula the creator of this universe!" "There's no way im believing that." Alfred responded in a annoyed tone. "Well saying that she somehow teleported us here and apparently can teleport people from different universes here could actually make her the creator." Kiku responded. "ANYWAYS! Can you get on with it because I have better things to do than this." Alfred said in a sas tone this time. "Actually I froze time in the real world so nobody will miss anything. But I do wanna start so get ready." Lula said surprising some of the nations behind the window.

(SO I WANT TO POINT OUT FROM NOW ON I WILL BE DOING: Whoever: whatever their saying. FOR PEOPLE TALKING BECAUSE FOR SOME PEOPLE IT WILL BE CONFUSING TO KNOW WHOS SAYING WHAT.)

Lulas POV
Lula: alright the first AU will be the gender-bend universe it's one of the most popular.
I teleported a female version of Alfred in front of them (image)

Alfred: Oh! Hey Amelia!
Kiku: you know her?
Amelia: Yah! That mirror in his room could bring people to different dimensions and he came to mine.
Alfred: it was one of the funnest things ever!

I could see the nations noses bleeding because of how hot Amelia looks but I can't blame them as for I also agree that she's sexy.

Kiku: are you single?
Amelia: Nah. If I was I still wouldn't date ya because I'm a lesbian.
Kiku: Wait a minute.. if she's your gender bent and you both are the exact same but just switched.. Doesn't that mean your gay and dating someone Alfred?
Alfred: what I never told you?
Tia: Im the only person you've told.
Alfred: oh. Sorry then but yea im exactly what you said.
Kiku: WHO ARE YOU DATING

He grabbed Alfred by his jacket holding on to him tightly.

Alfred: I'll tell you later- for all I know there could be people watching us.
Kiku: I mean the nations are behind that wall

He pointed to a wall that looked normal but one the other side it was a window so they could watch us.

Alfred: WHY DIDNT ANYONE SAY THAT?
Lula: I didn't think it'd matter

Alfred sighed loudly and looked pretty annoyed. It was kinda funny not gonna lie.

Lula: Alright so would you like to stay here and do the challenge with them Amelia?
Amelia: sure I have nothing better to do anyways.
Lula: Alrighty! The next person will be from an AU called.. Communist America!
Alfred: HUH? HOLD UP ME? A COMMIE? OH MY LORD I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS ONE!
Lula: we'll you have to so

I teleported him in he has dirty blonde (?) hair with crystal red eyes and he is wearing an oversized hoodie with some shorts on. (Image)

(I want to point out that I will refer to him as alfer because if I called him Alfred it would be confusing)

Alfer: Huh where am I?
Alfred & Amelia: Hell but worse
Alfer: ahh hello? Are you both Alfred and Amelia by any chance?
Alfred: that's us..
Alfer: I've heard of you two! Nice to meet you guys in person!
Amelia: totally "nice"
Tia: can I see your phone real quick?
Alfer: sure?

Tia went to safari and searched up the American flag.
(Image)

Tia: woah! It really is different. Y'all come see this!
Alfred & Amelia: AHHHH! WHAT THE HELL!?
Alfer: what? Does your guys flag not look like that?
Alfred: NO BECAUSE WE ARENT DAMN COMMIES LIKE YOU.
Alfer: hey that's offensive!
Amelia: He doesn't care.
Tia: alright you two stop bullying that poor man
Alfred: fine..
Amelia: no promises

Lula: Alfer would you like to stay here with them and do the challenge with them?
Alfer: sure I guess there isn't anything cool to do in my universe anyways
Alfred: this is gonna be a long day...

______________________________________________
Lol this is my first ever chapter that I posted and it's messed up saying that I was working on it a one point then l stopped working on it for like a month because I'm very busy 😭 so I'll try to get out a chapter every 1-2 weeks but I'm telling you their gonna be very bad- but I guess as I write more stories I'll maybe get better or I may get worse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways

Bye pookies!           
                       -Lula