third piece

.
The both of gojo and getou are still looking right in each other's eyes without saying or doing anything else...

"Satoru.."
Getou says stealing a look at gojo's lips..

But there's no answer from gojo who probably didn't even hear getou, he was drowning in the details of getou's face..

The Wind coming across their hairs from the open window with The moon illuminating the darkness of the night...

Getou couldn't hold himself but coming closer to gojo while putting his hand on his cheek, he kept coming closer and closer, hesitating to make the move, he was kind of scared what gojo's reaction would be..

Until he decided...

"Ugh, i'm sorry"
Getou apologises while making some distance from gojo again..

The sound of the tree leaves moving as the wind becomes stronger..

Gojo holds getou's arm to return him to his place, closer to him, he holds getou's face with both of his hands and kisses him a long but soft kiss on his lips..

Getou's eyes were wide open, he was stunned, he didn't expect that from gojo itself..

The kiss didn't last long as gojo felt his heart is going to explode...

"Suguru... I-"

"I love you... Satoru, i really love you.. From the moment i knew you i fell in the depth of your love, i can't explain how much i love you, but you were my one and only, you were my everything, now, that might sound weird but-"
Getou was out of control, he didn't want to confess to gojo but here he is, talking without willing to.. He thought gojo could've kissed him as a joke, he could've kissed him because he just felt some Lust..
But here is gojo interrupting getou..

"Suguru... W-why?"

"W-what?"
Getou was confused..

Gojo:
"I never realised, why am i that stupid?"

Getou:
"Eh? S-satoru.."

Gojo:
"It was obvious wasn't it?"

Getou:
"Satoru, you okay? I don't understand what you mean"

Gojo:
"I thought i was too obvious and that you knew my true feelings, suguru.. I'm also in love with you...i was and am drowning more and more into your love every other day"
Everyone was stunned, also shouko that just woke up because gojo was screaming..
So, it turns out that also gojo had feelings for getou...

Silence..
Getou is still looking at gojo not knowing what to say..

"Why are y'all so gay?"
Shouko interrupts the magical Moment between those two..

"SHOUKO!!"
Getou starts to shout at shouko as he always does, but...
"Well, i am"
He said with his face blushing that also made gojo turn into a tomato...

But all that was to hear was a sigh from gojo before he starts to talk..
"Suguru... "

Getou:
"Hm?"

Gojo:
"That's not good! My heart is going insane and i can't say what i want to, but... Would you like to-"

Gojo couldn't finish his sentence because of getou interrupting him..
"Satoru.. Let me ask you this question... Would you like me to be your boyfriend?"

A lovely little smile appears on gojo's face as he returns to have getou's cheeks in his hands and kiss him a kiss full of love..

"Of course, i'd love to be yours"
Gojo meant to getou..

"Stop this shit, i'm gonna cry"
Shouko interrupts the two..

Gojo:
"Crying?"

Shouko:
"I also want a girlfriend"

Gojo:
"Why not finding one? Look there's a Club near here wanna go?"

Getou:
"We're under the limit age"

Shouko:
"I wouldn't like if we get arrested by the police, but if i can find cute girls there..."

Gojo:
"C'mon arrested? Nah no one's gonna notice.."

Getou:
"I have bad feelings about this"

Gojo:
"Don't worry, there's alot of people no one's gonna even see us"

"I gotta get ready than"
Says shouko as she got out of her bed

"Let's also get ready"
Gojo adds taking getou's arm to stand up

"I'M NOT GOING"
getou screams..

-

"I thought you're not going?"
Says shouko that was walking between her two bestfriends in the late night streets headed to the Club..

"I'm gonna wait for you two outside that Club"
Getou was pissed off

Gojo:
"C'mon, it took me long to dress you"

"Yeah by the way, i really don't understand all the hype on these shirts, i feel naked!"
Getou was wearing a black seen-through shirt.. That was obviously choosen by gojo.

Gojo:
"But it looks hot on you, i can See your six pack.."

Shouko:
"Y'know not only you can See it, what if some random guy starts flirting with him in the Club?"

Sudden realisation that came to gojo's mind.. 'What did i do?' he was screaming that in his head before he gave his leather jacket to getou..

"Wear this.."

"What, no.. I'm alright"

"I said wear this."

"Satoru, it's late night you'll catch a cold"

gojo didn't answer but looked at getou with his big blue eyes..

"Alright, you don't have to hit me with that stare"
Getou said taking the jacket from gojo and wearing it..

Shouko:
"Can you two stop your romantic things and pay attention for where you're going? The Club is already behind us"

Gojo was too focused on how getou is going to look in his leather and getou was busy wearing it so both of them forgot where they even were going..
But luckily shouko was maintaining her sane mind.

Now, that gojo and getou had their few steps backwards the three of them enter the Club..

Too many people here and there, loud music and alot of colorful lights..

And somehow gojo managed to have the center on the dance platform with all the eyes on him twerking...

"I'm not even surprised"
Said getou who was talking to shouko but apperantly shouko wasn't where she was two seconds ago, near getou..

He looked around, and saw her sitting infront of a cute female sommelier...

He sighed, is he the only one who's sane here?

.
.
.
.
To be continued