fourth piece

.
Getou sighed as he was being seated in a corner where he can see everything and everyone..

He was still staring at gojo having fun and dancing around..
Not forgetting to check on shouko who's already drunk kissing the lady infront of her..

Getou was stuck between the 'should i drink and have fun?' and the 'or should i stay sane to look after these two idiots?' because he knew once all three drink they're gonna get in trouble, he was drowning into his thoughts of what could happen if he gets drunk, and reached the imagination of the whole building to burn, not noticing the cute girl leaning infront of him, what also leads to reveal her big boobs from that big opened neckline white top..

"Exuse me"
the girl says as she takes a seat right next to getou also unmasking on her thick thighs from that mini low waist skirt.

"Oh, sorry.. I didn't hear you"
Getou answered as he turned to her side apologizing for not noticing her.

The girl giggles softly before she speaks:
"it's okay, you seem tired.. Handsome boy"

"Is that so? Yeah, maybe i am"
He felt a little bit uncomfortable by her calling him handsome, but he didn't really care

The girl noticed getou's 'i don't give a damn' expression, so she moved even closer to him hugging his arm and putting it between her boobs on purpose trying to seduce him..
"I can change that"
She whispers very close to his ear.
"My home isn't that far from here, do you want to come over?"

Getou was aghasted by what had just happened, he moved a little away but he couldn't go that far since he was in a corner, he's now trapped..
"Sorry, let me refuse that, i'm here with some friends and-"

"Oh c'mon.. You're sitting alone here, just Text your friends that you have to go"
The girl was trying so hard to get getou for herself..

"N-no, sorry, i really can't"
He says but the girl moved closer again, taking his Hand and putting it on her own thighs, thinking getou could feel something for her not knowing he's not even attracted to women.
With some doe eyes and sad expression the girl was trying to get him again..

Before getou could take his Hand away he saw gojo's angry expression looking at him from far away and slowly coming closer..

"Woman, what exactly do you think you're doing here?"
Gojo shouts at the girl..

"Haa? And who are you to interrupt us?"
The girl's attitude changed very fast

Gojo takes a deep breath before he shouts at her again
"The boyfriend of this boy who you're trying to seduce.. Dumbass"

Silence..

The girl was very stunned as she turns her head to getou..
"No way you're gay"

"I... Am"

The girl's expression changed to disgusted as she hides her chest and thighs again..
"What a waste"
She says as she was trying to get out of the corner but gojo blocked her way..

"You're not gonna go that easily"
He told her

"What do you want me to do? Get on my knees and beg you to let me go?"
The girl started to shout..

Gojo didn't say anything, he looked at her from her eyes to her toes with a disgusted look on his face before he opened his mouth and took some breath
"Yes!"
He said only one word with a very sarcastic way..

The girl got more annoyed and got strong pleats between her eyebrows, she gave gojo a death stare before she lifted her arm wanting to push him away, but suddenly, she got tripped from getou as he grabbed gojo's arm and pulled him closer..

"Don't touch him, or you'll end up in a situation you wouldn't like"
Getou told the girl with a serious expression, but all what the girl gave was an annoyed face before she was gone.

Getou:
"You should be more careful of people like that"

"Says the one who got seduced from those 'people like that'"
Gojo got annoyed as he was sitting next to getou, he grabbed a random whiskey glass and made it empty in his mouth.

Getou:
"I wasn't seduced she was just talking-"

Gojo:
"Yeah, just talking.. Of course what if i go to a random guy now doing the same thing that bitch did? I'm just talking with him, i don't see a problem"

"But what if i'm that random guy?"
Getou's voice suddenly got calm as he was saying that while looking deep into gojo's eyes

There was a deadly silence for some second before getou decided to take gojo in a sweet kiss.

Getou:
"You know i love you more than anyone"

Gojo:
"Do you?"

"You're not successful by teasing me"

"Oh really?"
Gojo asked as he stopped from kissing getou and stood up going on the stage again, shaking his ass as he walks and raises his hands up while dancing infront of everyone

He noticed a guy staring so he started to get closer to him infront of getou's eyes on purpose..

That guy started smiling like a pedophile and checking gojo from head to toes
But what did we expect from gojo? His foolish ass not realising that this guy is bigger than him 2x time and can do anything he wants without even struggling.

The guy rejected to take his eyes off of gojo and that was getting on getou's nerves, so he stood up going straight to gojo to grab his arm and pull him away from the dancing platform..

Getou:
"What were you thinking of?"

"I was thinking of that this could successfully tease you"
Gojo said with a smirk..

Getou sighed
"Are you kidding me? He literally could've harassed you-"

"What? No, don't act like a mom now.."

"I'm not acting like a mom, didn't you see his gaze on you?"

"Oh c'mon~ don't start a drama now-"

While gojo and getou were arguing and shouko still flirting with the sommelier, suddenly.. The music and lights shut down, everyone is talking and shouting not knowing what's going on and not seeing anything in this dark place, until..  The sudden bullets sound coming through the windows, doors and glass.. Getou immediately held gojo's hand tight, everyone was scared even that there's some people that fainted..

Fainted?
Or died?
Killed!

.
.
.
.
To be continued...