Aldera Middle School

Friday, 19.07.2019. Musutafu, Aldera Middle School

Izuku went to the school he was attending, Aldera Middle School. To be honest, he didn't really like this school. Even though people with quirks and people without quirks are 50/50 on Earth nowadays, there are still discriminations against both people with and without quirks in some places in different countries.

Izuku's school is no exception. In his case, in this school, people without quirks like him are subjected to ridicule and bullying. Besides him, there are about 40 teenagers in his school who do not have quirks.

Many teachers turn a blind eye to this. Only a few of them are against this discrimination. But the principal has threatened them to stay out of it if they don't want to lose their jobs.

Izuku walked into his classroom and sat on his desk, which was in the back next to the window, not paying attention to anyone.

He was the only one in his class who didn't have a quirk.

Then their class teacher came into the classroom. By the way, he is one of those teachers who supports discrimination.

Teacher: Okay! Everybody sit down on your seats!

Everyone did what the teacher told them to do.

Teacher: The first trimester has come to an end. And from now on you should think about what you want to be. Why should we think about it? You all want to be heroes, don't you?

He said, throwing down the worksheets.

The whole class, except for Izuku and the guy with blond hair, showed their quirks.

???: Hey sensei, don't put me on the row with those extras!

The guy with blonde hair and red eyes exclaimed arrogantly and with a smirk.

Katsuki Bakugo
Birthday: 20.04.2004
Height: 5'7/170 cm

Quirk: Explosion

His sweat is similar to nitroglycerin, causing him to be able to create explosions. However, his explosions become weak at low temperatures.

«HUH?! Why the hell are you calling us extras, Bakugo?!»

Annoyed, they exclaimed back.

Teacher: Oh yeah, you don't know. Bakugo Katsuki is going to enroll at UA!

This news shocked everyone in the class.

«UA?! No way!»

«They say only 2% of the students can get in!»

«If I had the same quirk, I'd easily get into UA then!»

Everyone started whispering amongst themselves. But not Izuku, who was staring blankly at the window.