2

TW: Slight G0re

"Shh, Red Leader is coming!" Patryck said. Paul fixed his posture. Just then, Red Leader walked inside, grinning evilly with Tom behind him. "Red Leader, sir." Both men saluted. "Thank you." Red Leader said to his men, then he looked at Y/N, his evil grin widening. "Hello, old friend." Tord said. "Shut your half rotting mouth, Tord." Y/N replied, aggressively leaning onto the glass in front of them. "Still acting tough I see..." Tord mumbled, smiling still. "In just a few minutes, this will change. Trust me." Y/N stared blankly at Tord, then they looked at Tom, who was looking at Y/N sadly. Y/N returned the look. Tom cleared his throat to get Tord's attention.

"Leader, maybe we should discuss about this again..?" Tom suggested nervously. "Sorry Thomas, but It's too late discussing this now. Especially too late for them. Getting them out here right now would just cause troubles to all of us." Tord replied. Tom hung his head low. "Yes... sir." Tom mumbled. "That's the spirit!" Tord said, patting Tom's back. Y/N gritted their teeth in anger.

"Now..." Tord became serious. "Get the nurses." Tord commanded, two nurses came, one holding a syringe, and the other holding a weird liquid. Y/N backed away in fear. "Y/N!" Tom called out, worried crazy. "Leader, please!" Tom begged, only to get ignored. He was left to watch helplessly.

...

Y/N wiped a tear from their eye. And another one, and yet another one... Some of their falling tears mixed with their blood, which were dripping out from their wounds. They sobbed quietly. After years, a wound actually hurt. Then, they heard a chuckle behind them. A familiar one indeed. "Told you. You look like a scared puppy." Tord mocked you. You were about to outburst, but somehow you held it back. Ignoring him, you focused on your wounds.

Tord this time, laughed loudly. "Look at you! You're actually silent." He said.
I swear to God– "Yeah." You replied simply, your back still facing him. You didn't see his face, but you could feel him getting annoyed. You grinned widely, enjoying your success.

"Hey, don't you have work or anything other than making fun of me?" Y/N asked sarcastically, making the final hit. Tord stood speechless. "Whatever." was all he said, before walking out. You laughed loudly. Who knew holding back your anger could actually create fun for you.

...

Y/N struggled to yank the syringe out of the nurse's hand. "I'm not your pet to obey you and stay silent! Go get a life and leave me alone!" Y/N yelled. "I don't get paid enough for this." The nurse pushed Y/N away. Then, she yanked Y/N's arm harshly. "Look, I don't have enough patience like the other nurses do here. Especially to rats like you. Listen to me, or you'll face the consequences."

Y/N was about to backfire, but yelled in agony with the sudden syringe hitting their skin.

...

Tom ran to the lab in panic. Entering the door's password aggressively, he entered inside. "Y/N!" he yelled in panic. Y/N didn't turn to face him, nor showed any reaction. "Y/N?" He calmed down a little, but not enough to satisfy him. He entered the password of Y/N's cell, entering inside.

"Hey, are you okay– HOLY ANTS ON A SHELF!" Tom screamed, and backed away from you out of panic. Your tears continue to leak, as you faced him. You were offended, but you couldn't blame him either. Your face was almost fully covered in red, your bloodshot eyes joining it. Tom finally realized how he reacted. He tried to explain, but you cut him off. "It's okay. I'd give the same reaction." you replied. Tom noticed your bloodshot eyes. "Have you been crying..?" Tom asked.

You looked away. "I'd be lying if I said no." you answered. It was his first time seeing you cry in years. In those years, he only saw you as an energetic and an annoying person. Even though you annoyed him, you still made his days, weeks, months. He just couldn't bare seeing you like this.

You heard him sigh heavily. "I'm sorry... Y/N." he apologized. You raised an eyebrow. "What for? You haven't done anything to me." Y/N replied. "Maybe if I continued insisting to Tord– I mean, Red Leader, he would actually think twice. This is a damn torture he has put up on you, and he doesn't admit it!" Tom ranted angrily. He then stopped and stared blankly at the floor, thinking.

"Look, I'll go and talk to him about this. Stay here." Tom said, getting up. "No promises." Y/N sarcastically said. Tom rolled his eyes playfully. "You never fail to make my day, Y/N. It's time I do the same to you." he smiled, you returned it.

He then walked out from the lab.

(Second chapter done, let's go!! >:) )