[nsfw] somnophilia

please learn how to seperate fiction from reality.
this is for entertainment purposes ONLY
both characters are 18+ irl

12:07 AM.

yang jungwon was laying in his bunkbed, with his fellow bandmate kim sunoo on the top, snoring peacefully. along with ni-ki on the floor in his mattress.

jungwon had a serious problem with sleep so he slowly crept out of bed and went into the small kitchen the dorm included for them.

he ate a few chips and went on the couch which was soft.

he turned the television on and watched the usual. he felt as if someone was watching, but he didn't mind so.

he slowly fell asleep, turning the tv off.
after a few minutes, his snores filling the quiet room.

the door from the hyungs’ room opened.

the large shadow emerged.

park jongseong.

he smiled at the sight of what seemed like a cat sleeping on the couch sloppily.

he took a picture and admired the sight that behold him. the thin and short shorts that rode up jungwon's ass, his slowly pulled up shirt with his intact face.

his soft, white, milky skin. it was begging to be bitten and licked all over.

jay was trying his hardest to keep his composure but went closer to the unconscious body and got a boner. he stared at jungwon's thighs and body, knowing how vulnerable he is right now.

" mnh.. zzz.. tteokbokki.. "

jungwon was mumbling throughout his sleep, whimpering.

jay kept on rubbing his clothed bulge, not taking it anymore. he popped it out with a lewd sound escaping his mouth while still looking at jungwon.

he fucked the younger's fists, imagining it was his tight, pink hole.

" kkh.. fuck.. "

the older moaned softly, with jungwon's slippery grip which was forced by jay.

after a few minutes of the silence and soft panting and whimpering by jay, he almost came all over jungwon's face but stopped it.

he forcefully opened the younger's mouth and let a load rip inside. yet, jungwon remained silent and asleep.

jay noticed the large bulge in jungwon's pajamas. he was probably having a wet dream due to the things that jay has done to him.

jay let go of jungwon's jaw and pulled out. his cock starting to soften.

" ng- ngh, jake-hyung.. "

the little cat sleeping mumbled, fumbling his crotch in his sleep.
jay was mad.

he forcefully held jungwon's chin and slapped him awake.

" ah- ow..! "

jay was staring into jungwon's half asleep eyes.

" what was that for, hyung..? "

" for being a little fuckboy in your dreams. you'd rather be fucked by jake? "

jay even held his chin way higher. closer to his face.

" wh- hy- i.. "

the older took the other's bear pajama off and saw the younger's wet and shining asshole.

" since you're so fucking wet for your jake hyung, you don't need to be stretched. "

" wait- no- hyung I- AAHH! MMPHHFF! "

jay slid his hard cock into jungwon, not caring if he didn't stretch jungwon out. he was so wet he was so easy to get into.

" fucking slut. "

they kept on fucking for what seemed like an eternity until ni-ki woke up early. it was already 3:30 AM.