[sfw] my hair

learn how to seperate fiction from reality

8:09 AM

it was a cold morning in the dormitories of enhypen. jungwon's boba eyes were staring up at the boy he was lying ontop on.

his jay-hyung. he nuzzled into his bare chest like a cat.

" mmphh.. hyung. "

" what is it? "

jay answered, scrolling on his phone. he was petting on jungwon's soft hair that he could sleep in forever.

" hug me. "

" won, i'm already hugging you. "

the cat pouted and clung onto jay tighter. he kept on nuzzling onto the boy's abs and inhaled the sweet scent.

" what do you wanna do today? besides, it's a free day. "

jay continued to mindlessly scroll through tiktok on his secret account. (ENGENE's biggest fear)

" i want to stay home and watch something! "

jay smiled at jungwon, that was looking up into his brain trying to find a fun activity they could spend the day on together.

" good idea, honey. but is that all we'll be doing? "

" nope. "

" then what? "

jay chuckled in a low tone while looking at his cute boyfriend. he was playing with his hair.

" i'm bored, hyung. let's kiss. "

it took jay a few seconds to crash their lips together. jungwon tasted sweet and savory. both fought for dominance but jungwon lost.

he pouted and let go. the long string of saliva connecting their mouths slowly going down onto jay's chest as jungwon goes back to where he was sitting beforehand.

" hyung, why do you taste so nice? "

" i'm not sure, haha. ask yourself. maybe it's because of you. "

the pair giggled in harmony, still hugging each other like it was 2 little cats hugging eachother for heat in the winter.

" hyung, i want to glue myself onto you. "

jay bursted out laughing at the ridiculous statement the little cat made. he tried to say something but his laughs and bad sense of humor kept on interrupting his voice.

" ah- ahaha! ppf! wh- jung- ahahah! "

jungwon slowly started to chuckle aswell and he then gave in and started to laugh at his own sentence.

" yahh, why wouldn't i be allowed to do such a thing, hyung? "

" sorry, wonnie. it's just quite funny you'd just pull such a weird sentence. "

jay tried to catch his breathe from laughing so much while caressing won's cheek.

" hmp! "