★8

(If I was a billionaire, I would hire a criminal to bomb a school/srs)

Rema and Shan emerged from their room after asking the boys if they were ready to leave. The kids and Mala and Pala were already in the kiddie pool and the adjacent infinity pool for the Impalas and the kiddie pool for the kids, while Makhan, Manus, Kuku, Spin, Alto, Shan, Dark, Light and Rema started heading towards the beach area.

"Hey, wait for me!"

Suddenly, Light called out to them from the other side of the hallway, rushing down to catch up with the group. She was now also heading towards the beach with everyone else.

_____________

The beach was beautiful, with clear water and sparkling grains of sand. The weather was perfect, with mild heat and a gentle breeze blowing across the sand. Everyone had fun building sandcastles and playing in the water, meanwhile the 2 Impalas just sat to the side and watched the kids having fun. They seemed tired from the long journey, and they weren't interested in playing with everyone else.

Pala and Mala watched as the other kids swam around in the kiddie pool, laughing and playing and having fun. Pala had his legs dangling in the water, getting his feet wet, while Mala stood by his side.

Both of the Impalas seemed pretty comfortable and happy just observing the kids play, enjoying the fact that they could relax and take in the surroundings.

Pala and Mala spent some time simply observing and watching the others having fun in the kiddie pool, while they were just sitting on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water. After a while, Mala decided to sit down by the edge of the pool so he could talk to Pala.

"So...umm, how are you?" Mala stated.

"Um... I've been doing OK, I guess." Pala replied with a shrug, sounding a bit distracted by everything going on around them.

"How about you?" Pala asked, turning his head to face Mala.

"Good either, it's quite peaceful here, with the kids around of course.."
Mala replied.

Pala chuckled as he turn his head back around to the kids, he starts kicking his feet slowly in the water, splashing it a bit.

"I guess you could call it peaceful..." Pala said with a wry chuckle, looking out at the kids playing in the pool.

"It's a bit loud, too, though. I don't know how long that peace is going to last."

Pala kicked his feet slowly in the water, making small splashes in the pool, while Mala also chuckled a bit, looking at the other kids and smiling slightly.

As the two of them sat by the edge of the pool together, having a conversation and observing the others, they seemed quite content and relaxed.

In the pool, the others continued to enjoy their playtime and play around together, while Pala and Mala sat by the side and watched. Pala let his feet dangle in the water while Mala sat down next to him, relaxing and taking in the scenery.

They seemed to be having a nice time, watching the others have fun without feeling bored or left out.

Pala slowly stepped into the pool, feeling the cool water on his feet, while Mala stood by the edge and watched him with a slight smile.

After a moment, Pala removed his glasses and put them on the ground near the pool, while he continued to step into the water and enjoyed the feeling of swimming around.

Mala's face lit up in surprise when he saw Pala take off his glasses, as he had never seen him do that before.

As Pala swam around and played in the pool, he seemed completely relaxed and content, enjoying himself without worrying about his glasses.

Mala continued to stand by the side of the pool, watching Pala with a mixture of amusement and curiousity.

Everything seemed fine and normal now, and both of them were enjoying their time in the pool together.

The two of them seemed quite comfortable in their surroundings now, and seemed to be having a good time despite the earlier tension and awkwardness.

"Huh, never seen you taking your glasses off... it's kinda new and weird to me when you took your glasses off."

"Haha, yeah, I know I always wear my glasses, and I know it's weird seeing me without them. But I'm having a lot of fun in this pool, so I decided to put them down for a while."

Pala explained with a smile, while he continued to swim around in the pool and have a good time.

Mala nodded in response, watching Pala have fun and still seeming slightly amused at the sight of Pala without his glasses.

"You know, maybe we can take a few photos later. Your eyes look so weird without the glasses," Mala said, sounding a bit teasing and playful as he spoke.

"My eyes look weird? Why are you suddenly so interested in my eyes?" Pala asked, sounding a bit confused and mildly embarrassed as he swam around.

Mala chuckled.

"It's alright, I actually think you look pretty cute without your glasses." Mala then added with a cheeky smile, feeling more relaxed and comfortable around Pala now that they were both swimming together and having a good time.

Pala blushed at the compliment, but he couldn't help but smile back at him.

Mala then turned his attention back to Pala and said, "Hey, Pala, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well I----"

Mala was gonna say something to Pala.

Mala was cut off before he could say it by Gai's request to use the restroom.

"Mr Mala? can I go to the restroom? I need it so bad now!!" Gai blunt fully raised his voice.

"I--Alright then.., I'll tell you about it later, Pala."

"If you say so!" Pala cheekily smiled as the 2 left to find a restroom.

(Platonic Pala x Mala real, anyways, I got my motivation back :3)