‎♡‧₊˚thirty ‎♡‧₊˚

if you're not following me on Instagram already, do give me a follow to keep up with all the content

if you're not following me on Instagram already, do give me a follow to keep up with all the content. grazie.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

🍆💧🍑

"Blow me up real hard then, wench," he commands with the decisive velocity and the savage cocksurety that makes him the most feared and reputable man in the cutthroat business world.

I grin at his playful challenge and rush to unbuckle his pants and unzip it. "Your world is in for a seismic shift, your highness."

I slide my hand inside his boxers to feel his erection, hard and long. It stirs around my fingers, and with one sharp tug, I spring it free from the confines of his boxers. I watch him watch me in the pure entrance. He has slowed down the car on the side of the empty road.

"I'll take care of this order, and you take care of the other one. Don't keep me starving either way." I wink, loosely tossing my hair on the back, lowering my face to go down on him.

The seeping pre-cum at the tip adds more to my courage. It's the result of my doing.

I gloat with pride and start with a kiss right there, stroking my tongue on the salty thickness and moaning as I relish the taste of it.

The song on the radio coincidentally transitions to Britney's Just Luv Me.

My spirits soar through the roof with the slap of additional sensuality in the atmosphere. It's like the universe wants me to have him in my mouth and pleasure the hell out of him.

"Let's see if you can make me cum before your order arrives," his voice is strained. The fingers of his free hand grab the bunch of my hair falling down my face and hold it on my back. "Any order preference?"

"I'll let you decide," I respond, trailing kisses down his shaft despite knowing he hasn't eaten a single item from here before, so it'll be a marvel if he knows the menu. But I am too excited about pleasuring him to be bothered by anything else. "Oooh! I am forgetting the most important part." I jump upright and head for my sling.