an odd day

It was 6 pm and Kokushibo was just finishing up on a report for class in the university library, waiting for Douma. But alas, Douma still didn't show up and it was starting to bother Kokushibo a lot... he felt like a fool, a fool to trust that Douma would come and work on the project. After all, Douma was just some irresponsible person and didn't care about anyone or anything. When Kokushibo was about to leave, he was suddenly approached by Douma.

"Oh! Heh! Koku! Sorry I'm late~ I almost forgot about the library meetup! ~"

"What...? Is this guy serious? Did he just call me Koku? It's as if he thinks we're friends. We are not friends" Kokushibo thought to himself, he felt a twist in his heart... he was offended that Douma would be so informal and think that he's friends with him.

"Douma... please refrain from using nicknames. It's almost 7 and I'm tired. You should've remembered to come earlier-'' But this time kokushibo was the one getting cut off.

"Oh kokushibo!~ we can continue it at your house! Or a dorm! Or apar-"

"No."

Kokushibo cut Douma off and then left the library immediately, leaving Douma there.

"Oh! Kokushibo!~ you can be so cruel sometimes you know? ~ I canceled the plans just to be left alone..." Douma sighs to himself but still this didn't affect him in any way.

Walking down endless hallways, Kokushibo finally reached his dorm, unlocking the door and the entire dorm was empty. Kokushibo thought, "is Akaza not here? And the dorm is so quiet... I may as well take this as an opportunity to relax first."

Kokushibo chuckled to himself as he locked the door and walked towards his room. Given the opportunity for him to relax in silence he wore some comfortable clothing like a simple oversized shirt that ended at his hip and some shorts that were too short to cover his thighs properly. He sat on the couch and watched a show on his phone.

Minutes passed and it was almost 8 pm. The door unlocked revealing Akaza and.... Douma?! Seeing this shocked Kokushibo. Why was Douma there? How did he find Kokushibo's dorm?

"Wh-what? Douma? What are YOU doing here?!" Kokushibo got up from the couch and spoke in a surprised tone of voice.

"Oh Kokushibo~ Actually, I didn't know you lived in a dorm! I was actually just following my dear friend Akaza! ~"

"I am NOT your friend." Akaza replied angrily at Douma as usual.

"And kokushibo~ I didn't know that you would be the type to wear revealing shorts~ I thought you would wear sweatpants or something, but I guess I was wrong! ~ still... you have some nice thighs...~" Douma spoke in a low voice while giving the compliment to Kokushibo. He was shocked. Absolutely shocked, kokushibo couldn't believe that douma was so forward with him and complimented him... it didn't even sound like a compliment to Kokushibo more like cheap flattery.

"Excuse me?! Douma you better leave now before I report to the principal about a harassment case! "

"Woah kokushibo! Calm down! It was just a simple compliment! ~ can't I compliment my partner? ~"

"I think I'll leave you two..." Akaza said awkwardly while walking into the dorm.

"Compliments and making dirty comments on someone's body is different, you know?!" And with that Kokushibo pushed Douma out and slammed the door angrily. Douma fell to the ground, surprised. He stared at the door for a moment before smiling again.

He sighed and talked to himself.

"Oh Kokushibo...you can be so cruel you know? Hehe! ~ It will be an interesting experience working with you I bet~"