Fame, power, money, trauma

"D-Douma...? Are you.... ok?" Kokushibo asked, oh god he felt awkward asking Douma if he was ok but judging from the atmosphere, wine, vape and Douma's resting face he just had to ask.

Douma's face was the most horrifying thing he'd ever seen, and it made him uncomfortable. Douma's face was blank, like that fake and cheerful glow in his eyes was gone. They looked dead, and all he did was stare. Never would Kokushibo thought he would be scared by a dead, emotionless look and to top that off Douma's eyes were rainbow, so it made it even more weird and uneasy. He put the wine glass and vape down and rubbed his eyes and his entire cheerful attitude came back as if nothing happened.

"Of course, I'm ok! What? Are you caring for me Kokushibo?~ hahah! That was the last thing I expected!" He rested his head on his hand and tilted his head smiling at the other.

"Uhm...alright...I will ignore that...but can I sit next to you? I know it's weird I'm asking permission, but I just want to make sure if you're comfortable..." Kokushibo asked Douma with a scared and concerned tone.

"Go ahead! Come! Come!" He patted on the couch cushion next to him.

"Oh, thanks..." he takes a seat and leans back and stares at the big window. Just when he was about to drift off into thought about this whole situation, he was interrupted by Douma.

"Hey...you don't mind if I drink and vape right? And don't worry! This area will not be entered by the helpers until I say so. Like, they're not allowed to come into this part of the mansion as it is like...hmm... how do I say this...like it's my part of the mansion so I get to choose when I want them to come in and clean it up. Like...I only call them here to clean the place up...nothing else...yea!"

"Yea, I'm fine with you and your...uh...activities..." Kokushibo goes back to stare out the window and think about how the week has been so far.

He feels a twinge of guilt in him, ever since the project started, he asked Douma to explain all the questions and get into detail about it, like for example, the question wants the students to guess what happened to the patient beforehand. And explain their trauma and why they acted like that. Maybe while explaining the answers and questions Douma may have accidentally got a trauma flashback back because of it? And maybe Kokushibo may be responsible for being inconsiderate of Douma's feelings and asked if he was comfortable with explaining the answers and questions. But seeing Douma now made Kokushibo feel worried for someone else, who isn't himself. It stumped him, maybe deep down he really does care for douma? Or maybe it was because he saw Douma drinking and vaping at such a late time. Even with that resting face of his made it look like that Douma saw no meaning to life. Like, there was no god to test him and that once he died, he would stay asleep forever in a dark void. But to ask Douma to vent now would be rude of him, especially when he's staying at his place for the night. If he was honest the litter patter of rain hitting the glass window was making him feel calm from the situation he is in right now. Maybe he should ask...before he's too late. Kokushibo glances at douma to see him opening another bottle of wine. That's when he knew he needed to stop him.

"Hey! Hey! You can't drink so much! Especially when you're at such a young age!" He quickly took the bottle from Douma.

He raises an eyebrow at Kokushibo, it was very sudden.

"Kokushibo, give me back the wine bottle...it was very expensive...please?" Douma asked, feeling the desperate need to get drunk and do whatever.

"No! You're only 22! You shouldn't drink so much! Douma...I-"he got cut off by Douma snatching the bottle back and drinking from the bottle itself taking big gulps which did not end well. He groaned loudly for a long time before taking more gulps from the bottle. Watching the scene unfold in front of Kokushibo he took Douma's vape and placed it on the table and wrestled with Douma for the bottle and won easily and placed the bottle on the table but far from Douma's reach. Then he heard drunk laughter coming from Douma. Thankfully it would be Sunday tomorrow so Kokushibo didn't have to go to bed early and he can deal with whatever is happening with Douma right now.