Chapter 5

See you, later.
——————————————————

Kakashi, Sasuke, And Naruto immediately reported this to the Godaime Hokage.

"NANDE?! SHE'S HERE?!" Tsunade exclaimed in disbelief, thinking of a plan to get her back. walking back and forth in the room, biting one of her nails.

"There's a possible chance that she's with the Akatsuki or Orochimaru." Tsunade assumed while looking at Naruto's scared face. Sakura betraying the village? No way.

"FIND HER IMMEDIATELY. SHE KNOWS ALOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT KONOHA AND SHE MIGHT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT AND DESTROY THE VILLAGE. HARUNO SAKURA IS NOW A THREAT TO THIS VILLAGE." Tsunade announced in a loud voice that even the people that are near the room could hear it.

Sakura? a threat?

Sasuke was in shock. How can this happen? If only, If only he stopped her  from leaving the village. How could the sweet little girl, the girl who would always give sweets to me every Valentine's Day. The girl who would always cry when me or Naruto are hurt. How could she betray them? How could she betray me?

Jōunins are already looking for Sakura while Kakashi, Sasuke, And Naruto stayed with the Godaime Hokage planning.

"The real question is, why is she here?" Kakashi asked everyone, even himself. Kakashi lost her innocent smile.

"She can't be here to destroy Konoha. NO WAY! She's not that kind of girl-ttebayo!" Naruto exclaimed while looking outside, hoping the Jōunins would find her ASAP.

——————————————————

"Yosh! We got the intel from almost every Jōunin here! Shannaro!" Sakura cheered. Jumping up and down while waiting for Kabuto to arrive.

"Are you really this energetic?" Karin asked with amusement. Those cold, emerald eyes are filled with sparkles. Dōuyatte?

"Kabuto needs to hurry, I'm sensing alot of Jōunins around the village." Karin worriedly warned Sakura. Hoping that they'll get out of here sooner.

"Could it be that... They know our identities?" Sakura turned her head to Karin slowly, anxious that a battle might happen.

"It can't be. I can't sense your chakra that well, It's impossible for another sensor-nin to sense you. And no one can see through your transformation justu, right?" Karin focused on the Jōunins chakra, checking if they're going near them.

"Sakura?" A familiar voice called out.

Sakura and Karin turned around to see Kakashi, Tsunade, Shizune, And Konoha 11. Sakura is shocked to see how big her friends have grown. But she cannot betray Lord Orochimaru or Kabuto, not when he helped her get her strength. She wouldn't be the person she is right now if it wasn't for them.

"So you've figured it out, huh?" Sakura said, not making eye contact with any of them. Especially Uchiha Sasuke. "Karin, Let's go."

"Matte, Sakura-chan! Come back to us, please." Naruto begged, putting his arm up, expecting Sakura to take it.

"I can't, Naruto. I don't belong here." Sakura replied, showing her curse mark to them. As expected, All of them were shocked but Sasuke and Kakashi.

"You never open up to me, Sakura! Please give me the chance to help you, today." Ino cried helplessly, wanting Sakura to be her best friend again, a best friend that's always by her side.

"Can words fix me, Ino? No it can't. I don't just feel pain in my neck, I feel pain here." Sakura clenched her fists to where her heart is. "I'm just a weakling here, In Konoha. I'm annoying, I'm always on the way." Sakura continued. Sasuke flinched when he heard those words and immediately looked at Sakura's dark, emerald eyes. Tears almost formed on her eyes, But she stopped it from falling yet again. She cannot let her emotions get the best of her. "Then I, your master will help you get stronger, My apprentice." Tsunade replied to Sakura's rants, hoping it will make her come back.

"It's too late now. I'm one of the best med-nin out there thanks to Kabuto. I'm not in the way anymore, min'na!" Sakura shouted for everyone to hear. Everyone was devastated to hear Haruno Sakura working under Orochimaru.

"Sakura, We have to go. I sense Kabuto's chakra coming." Karin reminded Sakura. Karin doesn't want to see Sakura in pain because of these Konoha people. She's starting to despise Konoha. It's like, Sakura is just like Karin. Even though they just met, Karin felt like Sakura will always be there for her. Sakura undone her transformation justu as it takes alot of chakra and she couldn't maintain it for very long. Everyone finally get to see Sakura's true form. Naruto felt like he fell inlove with her again.

Kabuto finally arrived and when he was close to their rendezvous point, He saw that Sakura's transformation justu was undone and hurried there as fast as he can.

"Oh? Long time no see, Naruto." Kabuto chuckled while smirking.

"Kabuto. GIVE SAKURA-CHAN BACK TO US!" Naruto demanded, he was tired seeing Sakura suffer alone. Even worse, suffer on the enemy's hands.

"Tsk, Naruto. Sakura-chan came to us! She seeked power from Lord Orochimaru!" Kabuto laughed like a maniac, trying to make Naruto go crazy.

"Sakura-chan, Karin, go on ahead. I'll catch up, I'll just have a little chit-chat with them." Kabuto gave them scrolls and whispered something in their ears.

"Don't do anything stupid, Kabuto." Karin warned Him.
"Un. I don't want Lord Orochimaru to be mad at me again."

"Ja mata ne!" Sakura said in a genuine smile, like it was her final "see you later." Karin and Sakura disappeared in an instant with white poofs surrounding the place. Like they were Shadow Clones.