Nobody but her. (Chapter 18)

Sasuke's thoughts.

"Nobody gets me like you."

——————————————————

"Let's stay for one night, everyone. Sai, send a scroll to the Godaime Hokage. Say that we've encountered Haruno Sakura and she escaped. But, we will continue the pursue." Shikamaru ordered, while setting his things down.

Everyone was awfully quiet after Sakura and the others left. Team Gai was sleeping, so was Team 8 and Team 10.  The people that aren't asleep yet is Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi. Kakashi is reading his Icha Icha. While Sasuke, is just sitting with one knee up, same as Naruto. Naruto was watching Sasuke, trying to understand what was going on his mind. What he thought about her. What he thought about everything that's going on, right now. But, he can't.

Sasuke is trying to get her out of his mind.

He can't.

Honestly, all he can think about was their academy moments, and when they were genin. Her long pink hair.. her green green green  eyes.. Her kindness, her bright smile, her sweet voice, the food she makes, that he sadly rejected.

All he can think of is her.

He didn't like the new Haruno Sakura. Haruno Sakura doesn't look at him with hatred and sadness in her eyes, But she did. Haruno Sakura doesn't try to avoid him, But she did. Haruno Sakura doesn't try to run away from her problems, from him, But she still did. Sasuke kept thinking about her, and that's when the words, "It's your fault" came. And it was true. If only he told her he loved her, then she would've stayed. Mistake one.

She forgave him when he didn't bother to apologize. When he turned around the next day and acted like nothing ever happened, But he didn't care. She wanted to erase the shitty things he has said from her mind and start fresh, But he didn't care. Mistake two.

He let her go. Mistake three.

And he regrets it.

His thoughts are only understood by her. She is the only one who knows his emotions. The only person who knows everything about him and what's wrong with him is her. Everyone is aware of her thoughts, but he knows them best. Everyone knows her emotions, but he is the one who knows the most. She is well-known, but he is the one who knows the most about her. He understands her better than anyone else, and she understands him better than anyone else.

If only he told her he loved, no.

If only he told her he loves her, then she would've stayed.

And he will, because nobody gets him like her.

A/N: Sasuke was so OOC in this chapter, i think. lol