Chapter 3

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Director, we have a problem." a guard stopped sunghoon as he was about to start the meeting. "Spit it out, James. What's the problem?" sunghoon ordered him. James hesitates for a moment, then takes a deep breath.

"Sir, it's about the files. The ones we've been guarding so meticulously, it's stolen.". Everyone in the meeting was stunned. "Wait! What? Not again!" Heeseung interpreted in the middle. "Stolen? How in the hell did this happen, James?" sunghoon clenches his fists.

"I don't know, Director. I was on duty all night, but when I checked the files a few hours ago, they were gone. The other guards said that they saw two men running together with the files" James spoke.

"Did you check the camera footage?" sunghoon inquired. "Oh! Yes, I almost forgot! Here are some pictures of them". He handed out the pictures to sunghoon.

Sunghoon's eyebrows furrow in concern. "I didn't know that you were one of them... Miss...Jisoo". "What? What do you mean?" Jisoo stood up from the chair in astonishment. "Well, let's talk..." sunghoon stops pacing and fixes a steely gaze on Jisoo.

"We need to act fast" sunghoon spoke as he went closer to James. Sunghoon pats James on the shoulder as he leaves the room. "Bring that girl to meet...Now!" he whispered in one of the guard's ears.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, they couldn't catch up with us" the man who took sunoo with him spoke with excitement. "Who are you??? Why are you wearing a mask?? Who is he?? Why did you kidnap- mmm".The man covered sunoo's mouth as he got tired from the queries. "Just shut up... You speak way too much" the male spoke. " I am Niki...An energetic and enthusiastic alpha ", he removed his hands from sunoo's mouth. "And... what about the mask?".

"Happy now?" the guy took off his mask. Sunoo started to blush as he stared at the male.

Niki noticed the red cheeks, he was about to ask sunoo

Niki noticed the red cheeks, he was about to ask sunoo. But was interrupted by the guy sitting in the driver's seat, "I'm Leeknow also an alpha, what about you?."

"Huh...I'm sunoo, Kim sunoo, omega".

"Well, I can tell that by your looks, omega!!" Niki teased sunoo. "Shut up or I will break your jaw", sunoo spoke as he pouted. "Ah! What a bad mouth! Doesn't suit an omega" Niki added.

"Shut up Niki!" Leeknow yells. "What? Why me?" Niki spoke as he looked at sunoo smirk. "This isn't fair, you just met him hyung" Niki frowned at Leeknow.

"Where are you guys going?" sunoo asked. "To the headquarters, you will have to stay there until everything is calmed." leeknow replied. "What about my sister, she might be worried, should I call her?"," I don't think it's a good idea they might track your location and find us..."Niki said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on speak out!" sunghoon uttered as he kicked the female near him, she was Jisoo. "I-I don't k-know" she responded with a low voice. "What do you mean you don't?", sunghoon kicked her in the abdomen again. Her face was contorted in pain as she coughed violently. A trickle of blood escapes her lips and the floor gets pooled with blood.

"What a mess!" he whispers. "You are staying here until we find your brother," he spoke as he stepped away from her.

From behind heeseung opened the door and came inside. "We tried tracking them, but it isn't working."

" I have some other plans" sunghoon muttered. He went through Jisoo's purse which was kept on the table, near them. He turned it on and there was an image on the lock screen, which caught his eye. It was the image of her brothers together.

"Do you have 2 more brothers ?", sunghoon raised a question. Jisoo had a bad feeling about it. She tried to sit up, as she wrapped her stomach with her hands. "Come on just spit it out." sunghoon spoke.

This time sunghoon went straight to Jisoo, bent down his back and grabbed her neck. "Those files were important to me" he let out his anger, but was stopped by heeseung.

Jisoo coughed fiercely again. "You should control yourself" Heeseung advised sunghoon. "Fuck" he cursed.

"I am asking you last time...if you don't answer, I am going to hurt your brothers." sunghoon spoke out in frustration. "Where are the fucking files?? Where are they???" he yelled. "But I don't know" jisoo sobbed.

"Okay, so you wanna play like this!!!, bring her 2 brothers here!" he ordered the guards. "Let's see how long she can keep her mouth shut "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••