4

Hi lovelies❤, double update for you✨❤

        ✨ °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°✨

Taehyung open his eyes and look at side only to see jungkook sleeping cutely laying his head on his bag.

Taehyung smile and scoot closer to him admiring his handsome face.

" You are so handsome do you know" He whispered and trace his hands on his face. He caress his full bottom lip and thin upper lip. He squeez it little giggling at his soft lips.

He gasp in shock when his hand got catch by jungkook who open his eyes smirking at him

" Am I " He said smugly making him flush hard. He cough little embarrassingly and pull his hand back from him.

(Imagine with scars)

Jungkook laugh little making him more embarrassed. He quickly stand up picking his bag and ran from there saying" I will be waiting for you at gate" .

Jungkook laugh loudly seeing him running away cutely. He wear his mask and quickly walk behind him.

Jungkook was smiling widely thinking about taehyung cute face while walking toward gate. He halted on his steps and fisted his hands when he saw taehyung talking with bogum sweetly smiling. Jungkook control his anger and with heavy steps marched toward them and quickly pull taehyung to his embrace.

Taehyung yelp and look at jungkook with wide eyes but gulp seeing kook angrily glaring at bogum who was equally glaring at him.

" Ok hyung we will be going now see you tomorrow " Taehyung nervously said and quickly pull jungkook with him. Jungkook smirk looking at bogum who was angrily glaring at him.

" You aren't going to meet him tomorrow or not any other day " Jungkook venomously said making taehyung scoot in his seat. He gulp hard and nodded his head like a puppy making jungkook smile at him.

Jungkook start the engine of the car and quickly pull of car on road driving.

Taehyung was staring at his hands that were tightly gripping steering wheel and those veins that were popping out and blushed a little.
Jungkook saw this all  and smirk slightly.