10

Hi bubs ❤

Taehyung was busy writing on his notebooks while choi wooshik was staring into his soul. Jungkook roll his eyes seeing other gaze on taehyung.

" Taehyung can you come to my office, I have something to discuss with you" Mr choi called out taehyung after delivering his lecture.

Taehyung gulp standing up as jungkook also stood beside him.

" I am also coming with you" He said making taehyung shook his head.

" But he will get angry hyung" He quickly denied.

" I am not leaving you alone with that bas*ard" He said with jaw clenching.

They both walk together to his office.
Wooshik smirk hearing footsteps and turn around only to get furious as his smile fell.

" Why are you here? I called taehyung only" He asked glaring into jungkook soul who was staring into his eyes coldly.

( imagine with a mask and eye patch)

Taehyung gulp squeezing jungkook hand indicating him to leave.

" Talk in front of me what you want to talk with him" Jungkook said in his deep voice.

" You have to leave from here first or else I am complaining to principal about your behavior " He warned making taehyung worried.

" Hyung you wait outside, if something happen I will call you ok" He whispered in his ear pleading him to leave. He don't want jungkook to be in trouble just because of him.

Jungkook sigh nodding and left not before glaring to his professor.

" Take a seat taehyung " Wooshik said with slight smirk.

" Yes professor? " He asked sitting with confident because he might be scared he won't show it.

" Where have you been all these years" He asked making taehyung to clench his fist .

" That's none of your concern professor let's just stick to teacher student relationship " He said glaring at him.

" Getting bold hmm!! Don't worry I know where you live taehyung,i have my eyes on you and keep one thing in your mind taehyung if you want jungkook safe than stay away from him" He warned coming near him. He tightly held taehyung shoulder making him hiss.

Taehyung push him away in disgust. " What do you mean? You can't tell me what to do" He whispered shouted. How can other threatens him.

" Oh darling I am very much capable of telling you what to do. So be a good boy and stay away from Jeon and that park too and if you didn't , than don't say I didn't warn you" He whispered into his ear sending shiver down his spine.