9

Hi bubs ❤

Wooshik was emerged in his thought when someone marched inside his office making him flinch.

" What happened to taehyhung? Why was jungkook carrying him" He internally roll his eyes hearing bogum desperate concerning voice and fist his hand behind his back standing up.

"He fall sick" He simply answer turning away.

" Why did you let him go away with jungkook? You should have called me" Bogum said out loudly almost shouting at him.

Wooshik close his eyes controlling his anger from disrespect and turn back toward him with poker face.

" Jungkook was too quick for taking him, I was unable to do something" He muttered sitting back on his chair opening random file and going through it making bogum more pissed.

" Look here Mr choi, I gave you one job and that is to keep eye on jungkook and keep him away from taehyhung, I didn't asked my dad to employe you here to just do nothing. If you want to work here you have to follow my words that's it " Bogum knealed down on his table glaring into his soul, his each word echoing in the whole office with authority.

" This will not happen again, forgive me" Wooshik gulp down the anger from humiliation he felt from a boy younger than him, he really want to hit him but knowing other had power make him helpless.

" Mark my words choi" Bogum left making wooshik scream angrily in the empty office.

" I will see you park, I am bearing you just to have taehyhung and when I will have him you yourself will not be able to stop me " He hit the wall furiously breathing heavily.

" Taehyhung I am going to my home for some work, I will be here at night ok" Jungkook shout loudly tieing his shoelaces.

He smile hearing footsteps and in second taehyhung was standing in front of him.

" Why are you going you said you will stay here with me till my mom came back" He asked with small pout. Jungkook heart did flip seeing his cuteness.

" I will be here at night bub, I have some important business to do " He said with a sweet smile caressing his silky hairs.

" Ok * pout* but don't be late, I will be waiting for you" Taehyhung smile at him.

" Will be here before 10" He left kissing his crown. Taehyhung chuckle shaking his head before closing the door.

Sun sets down as darkness envelopes the bright sky. Taehyhung was busy humming in kitchen baking pizza for him and jungkook without any care.

Wooshik stop his car in front of a small elegant house.

" So this is where you live my love" He chuckle staring at the house.

" Perfect house for a perfect person but I will take you away to the most beautiful house where only you and I will live with symbol of our love, our future babies" He smile thinking about his future with taehyhung. What a perfect life he would have.

He quickly start his car  accelerator moving his car hiding it behind a tree when he saw a car pulling toward taehyhung house.

He squint his eyes waiting for person to come out to see who he or she is. But he tighten his grip around steering wheel seeing the person he despise the most.