𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃-Intro

✯ ✯ ✯

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 - The story of a young high school student who slowly begins to learn how to grow and express herself, finds herself slowly falling for one of her closest friends, Atsumu Miya.

Please note - I do NOT own Haikyuu or the characters based off the Haikyuu Manga, the rightful owner is Haruichi Furudate.

Reader - This is NOT a xReader at times I find reader inserts impractical and most of the time they are inaccurate and never match the reader in this story the main protagonist is an OC of mine as well as a few many characters in this story. Who are not originally apart of the Haikyuu manga.

Plot - This story doesn't evolve around Atsumu completely, he is apart of it frequently but not everything is based around him. Our girl has her own life and it's not based around a boy.

Warning - In this story there will be strong language mentioned, sexual content(somewhat), etc. if you aren't uncomfortable with this please do NOT read this story(No warnings are provided) and do NOT comment your age, I don't feel comfortable knowing how old you are especially when reading a chapter with explicit details.

Spoilers - This story DOES and will contain spoilers of the Haikyuu manga.

✯ ✯ ✯