The Shame of the Name

Energy Crystal pov

I was walking around then noticing Paintbrush seem little off today, so i walk to them."Hey Paintbrush, are y-you ok?"i asked

"Oh EC, we're finished with Boaty's funeral after he blew up." They replied.
"Boaty? Wait, y-you mean the boat that b-bring you in this i-island?" I said. "Yeah-Wait, how did you know?!"they yelled and i respond"
I saw it d-destoried, like it was c-crashed, i m-meet you and your f-friends. Plus i heard you yelled B-Boaty after it blew w-which is the hilarious part." i said

"I'm sure that Boaty will be r-remembered in our heart."i said calmly and Paintbrush thanked. I look at Fan and Test Tube walking away from The Floor, i notice Fan have a file of himself, i think he took it from Cabby, from that ride of her team take.
—————————————
I look at Nickel and Balloon talking then TK come up, showing her hors d'oeuvres. Nickel and Balloon said they going to eat it later, TK walk away then they whisper, TK came back and being stuborn for them to try, Nickel yell later. She look like she will have a hot temper.

So i grab her hors d'oeuvre and eat all in one gulp, give her the plate. They look at me in shock and surpise what just happen."Um, t-thank for y-your hors d'oeuvres TK, b-but will give them s-some time to eat?"i said nervously"*sigh* alright then, atleast you ate them."The Floor appear"Aww, i want to eat those."The Floor said then she put her feet on his face, make him disappear and she walk away.

"Thanks for saving us from her, other wise she going nuts."Nickel said and i respond"Your welcome."i said with a smile."How is her hors d'oeuvre, Energy Crystal?"Balloon asked and i answered"Not b-bad, but not m-much my kind of t-taste, that w-why i'm was hungry when i taste or looking a-at food."Balloon replied"You sure are."

Then we got interrupted by a loud alarm, i'm covering my ears and look to see is from MePhone.

"That's a lovely noise, but might i suggest one that's a bit more soothing?" Candle said, i walk to MePhone and say"And less louder?! Cause you hurt my ears more than anyone else!!". MePhone said"Jeez, want me to bend over backwards too? Also bring a headphone or something." Rude"Not today! Cuz i've got a challenge that's entirely in your hands!"

"Goodness! More work?*sigh*I was just starting to enjoy myself here..." Sliver Spoon complain."Trust me, it doesn't get any better." Paintbrush said and then MePhone"Where did that attitude come from? Your fans and favorites! You live to love this stuff!". I'm neither of them."Hi, um, that's where i'm a little confused. What are we fans... of?" Clover ask then The Floor"Yeah i don't get it either."and MePhone respond"Wha-the show of course!". Cabby start"Correction. None of us are "fans". Athough i do happen to know more than most about the show. I suppose you can consider the majority of us... mandatory volunteer... against our wills."she finish and i start talking"what about m-me, MePhone?"everyone looking at me"Will i'm n-neither of them. I'm not a "fans" c-cuz i don't know much about this s-show as you, i am n-not favorites either because this is my f-first appearance in last e-episode."i finish.

"Well, i wanted a fun tagline, but i suppose Fans vs. Favorites won't do so... here's a new one!"Mephone said, let see his solutions.

"Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue!" Idk he's helping or pick up the line like this.

"Oh i get it!"did he? "It's like when come across that old toy car in your basement? With the broken wheel! And you give it a new paint job! But that broken wheel? That's there forever...." i don't understand this context at all.

Look like we need a new team name, but we just try not to get a worse one. MePhone will take a walk and come back for us when the names is heard.

I try to think the name, but idk any until The Floor appear and told the Blue Team's named The Sinkers. Not a bad name, is kinda a little cool. Yin-Yang named The Drinkers, i agreed with The Floor, is kinda lame and uncool. Yang kick Silver Spoon in the sky then i heard a chime noise, i look and see Candle have a crystal and a fork thing on both hands. That noise didn't effect me, so yeah, but i was in deep thought about my past. I didn't hear Candle said something.
—————————–————
Candle POV

I make my team midating with me except for Energy Crystal, who just stand there in deep thought. I tell OJ to poked her, that she will snap out, she did, as i grab her hand, make her sit down next to me, so she can join us.

She look nervous, so i said calmly to the team, that way she will listen my voice while closing her eyes.

"Yes...now...think together as one mind. What do we see?"
—————————————
Energy Crystal POV

All i heard is think then i open my eyes, Paintbrush was about to say something, but cut off by OJ.

"Oh i know! The Thinkers!"OJ replied, The Thinkers? What a good name cause we all think to together. Is all thanked to Candle.

I look around to see Fan talking to Cabby about rewrite file of himself, i don't blame him, i don't like she write infos about me in my OWN file without my permission, how did she have everyone's file and infos about them so quickly? I feel like The Pink Team doesn't have a name yet.

MePhone came back from a walk, look like we have to tell him. He ask my team what their name. We did then Blue Team. Pink Team next, let what their Team Name is.

"The Pinkers!"Bow said, The Pinkers? That an adorable Team Name. Aww is cute that goo said that to MePhone"Ah that was so touching! But the name is so dumb, Pink Team loses "MePhone said, what the heck, MePhone! That name is cute not dumb, man he's rude sometime.
———————————

I came over to Bow, sit next to her."Hey Bow, are you a-alright?"i ask then she said"No, i am not. Do you think that name was dumb?"i respond back "What? No. Is not d-dumb at all, is kinda cute that you n-name it, plus don't listen to h-him, Bow. Even if he rudely told m-me to bring a headphone, but i-i didn't bring it, i feel like n-nobody bring it either, so my day w-will have little bit bad and good at t-the same time."i smile as she smile. I am smaller than her, so yeah. Cabby came to us, but i walk away from her, i don't want to deal with her knowing EVERYTHING.
—————————————
1223 words