The Overthinkers

Energy Crystal POV

Me and the rest of the contestants were told to climb a volcano which is kinda dangerous to do, but i hope MePhone know what he's doing cuz there a chance that will erupt, it is a risky contest.

I was climbing up without a rope, it is impossible for the person to do, but i can do it without it anyways. Cabby was climbing WITH the rope, but for her is hard since she only had wheels. Clover was flying to the volcano by butterflies which made me mad little, because is a little unfair that she didn't climb up, plus i blame her luck for this. Cabby then rolling down, but Goo made his body like a slingshot, propelled Cabby up to the volcano and pressed the button, good teamwork. I notice she give Silver a yellow file with a icon of my team, i think that a voting file, i was in the top shortly, press the button as well, walk over Paintbrush, jump high enough since they were taller than me and give them a high five( Cheesy will slap his knee for that joke, cuz you know, HIGH five.) I give Yin-Yang a fist bump.

The last member of my team is Floor, Paintbrush want him to scare Goo, but OJ want him to be up there with us. Test Tube corrected them, i mean, yeah, there lava in there. Floor doesn't know who to listen, so he do nothing. Really, that's the best he can do?! The other team were catching up and he didn't pick any decisions!! I was disappointed by his actions.

"Which team will be the last to touch the button?" MePhone said it then Paintbrush called him"Floory!!!" he quickly disappear then i realized that he doesn't have any limbs to press the button, we gonna lose...

Then he appear at volcano and said"And now to hit the button and complete the challenge" after 3 seconds, he then realized that, i hear 3 button press, one of us will be eliminated... but is been a long time since i been up for the elimination.

"Wha? How is that fair? The Floor wasn't able to complete!" OJ said in disbelief, i was a little bit sad that we lose, but at same time happy that i was join the show after the whole boredom i was in this island.

"And now is the time to figure out who exactly that is... Thinkers... you're up for elimination." MePhone said it and the intro start.
--------------
We're at The Pic-Nix Table, but there a speaker here as MePhone say in text-to-speech. Said there a elimination button, but Yin-Yang was about to press the button, Candle use the crystal and fork to stop them, make them fall which almost made me laugh.

MePhone said we only press the button when we finish talking about the person we like to vote out which was difficult for me. I like my teammate, but Silver Spoon is less cuz he isn't much helpful in the contest, acting like a royalty, that annoyed me a bit and lazy. That why i don't like him that much, he's hopeless to the team!

I walked over to The Pic-Nix Table, sitting down, hearing OJ and Painty awing that Candle help Yin-Yang up, i look over to Silver, once again have a voting file. Something tell me that he was planning.

But i remember last night, i ask Cabby for the same file that Silver Spoon have, i look in to see Yin-Yang having the most vote, they will be immunity today. I have a really bad feeling about this, i think he try to make my team vote for Yin-Yang, just because they will be immunite.But again, don't trust her completely. I will not vote for them, but i'm not voting him either, so instead i need someone else to vote on...
-------------
Target: The Floor

"And without The Floor, we'll finally have our privacy back!" Paintbrush said then OJ replied"We're trapped in a reality show. When did you expect to get privacy?" then me" I never felt to have any privacy here cuz Floor was everywhere he is, plus he's probably an island right here." i said it then OJ speak" I'm surprised that you didn't stutter at once on that sentence, EC."