just another amazayn day

It Was A Windy Day At San Fransisco Everyone doing there own thing and you decided that today you wanted to go shopping because it was time to get new clothes. you had remembered that your favorite band of all time one direction was in town doing a concert. you felt bad because you didn't have time  to buy tickets online. as you normally do, you come up with scenarios in your head, "what it would be like to just randomly run in to the boys out of nowhere" and how you would be the happiest person in the world if you have got to meet them. so as you were shopping at your favorite store you see girls running at one side of the mall screaming and shouting. you think "hmm I wonder if the boys are here? I wonder if I go I can get an autograph? nah I doubt it, there's probably a lot of girls surrounding them." as you continue on with your shopping you decide to just leave the store. as you walk near the door way of the mall you accidently tripped over some trash on the floor and bump into a random person and say "oh Im sorry". the person that you had run into, in the most amazing voice you have ever heard, said oh its ok, It was an accident". the person turned around and you noticed that it was zayn that you had bumped into. you both had a quite moment when he turned around. your eyes had met and you both cant stop looking into each others eyes. until you had said "sorry". zayn had stuttered on saying "I-I-I-it-its okay' he couldn't stop staring into your gorgeous eyes. finally zayn said "oh sorry for starring I just cant help but stare into your eyes, their just......Beautiful." you had just smiled and said "thank you, means a lot coming from you." you had asked him why he was at the mall instead of the concert and he replied "oh its cause I just wanted to have a break until the next time to be performing." you both had just been hanging out for the next half hour and you both had just connected. zayn had to go since the next concert had to be in twenty minutes. he didn't want to say good-bye so he asked if you wanted to come along with him to still spend time with him & for you to meet the boys.

so you said yes and you and zayn are in his car. during the drive there you tell him how your dream was to meet at least one of the boys. you tell him how big of a fangirl you are. he laughs and says, hes glad to meet a girl like you. you smile and ask him if its ok to change the radio station. he says yes. you turn to your favorite station and the song that comes on is your most favorite song. you decide to sing along to it. you have the most amazing voice that while you were singing zayn turned down the radio and says "what was that???" You say "what was what?" he says "you, singing, you didn't tell me that you have the most amazing voice" you say "oh well ive been singing since I was little and I just loved it ever since then" he said "You should  sing to me some time" You say "only if you do it first" he agreed. he turns the radio back on and you decide to go on your phone and text your friends that your freaking out on the inside and cant believe whats happening right now. "what!! zayn liking my voice and I get to meet the boys next!! today is just the best day  of my life!!" you think "in your head "am I Dreaming or is this actually happening me with zayn malik?". finally you both arrive at the concert, zayn takes you backstage to meet the boys. you walk in and walk with zayn into their dressing rooms. you just see the boys doing their normal weird things. zayn introduces you to them. "Lads, this is (Y/N)" says zayn. the boys says "hello!!". you smile the most biggest smile ever and start to cry tears of joy. niall comes and hugs you and asks "why are you crying?". you say "oh its nothing im just really happy that I get to meet you guys, Its been my dream to meet you". zayn had said "guess what boys, she has the most amazing voice its just outstanding!". harry asks you if you can sing to them. so you sing just the way you are by Bruno mars. niall had told you that you have a great voice and while you were singing zayn had jumped in and sang with you. you both had another moment. zayn was hugging you from behind while you both sang. both of you were smiling. his arms wrapped around your waist and your hands on top of his. you didn't want him to let go. you turn around and there his lips were. he bit his bottom lip and you both stare into each others eyes.........

Haha Don't You Love Cliff Hangers Well Tune in for the next Part Of this Story (: