Brute Isabella Plutonium

- Brute is the most straightforward, no-bullshit Punk in the family. Most observant of the Punks, being the first to notice Berserk's anxiety and Brat's bulima. She is their rock, their pillar of strength when they have none. Lives by the definition "actions speak louder then words" and uses fighting as a way to relieve stress.

- She gives off the more aloof vibe but inside she cares very deeply for the people in her life. It takes a lot of time and effort to let others in, but once you gain her trust she will be there for you, always. Lose that trust and you will never get it back. Brute does not give second chances and she hates betrayal.

- Has the most anger issues out of all the Punks - Brat is passive-aggressive and Berserk has a leash on her dangerous temper. Normally she's quiet and indifferent, but press her buttons - and she has a lot of buttons - and you will see her fist flying at you.

- Brute used to blame herself for her sisters' issues. Most of them stemmed from the Opressor, and he usually left her alone because she was the strongest and wouldn't put up with his toxic BS. So he went after her sisters'. Brute blamed herself for this and threw herself in every fight she could, to the point where it became self-destructive so she couldn't feel anything. It only took her sisters to snap her out of it, and instead of hurting herself Brute began to heal herself to help her sisters.

- Brute doesn't really care about what Brat does with her multitude of flings, as long as she doesn't have to see or hear about it. What she doesn't know is that Brat sometimes brings them home to have "fun time". Brute once walked in on her and one of her boyfriends' and was scarred for life. We don't talk about that day. Brute was left with lifelong trauma. Brat stopped bringing her boys to the house. Thank God.

- Brute loves her baby sister, she does, but she takes way to much joy in being able to get away with anything and Brat is an inch away from being blasted into next week.

- Is the most artistic of the Punks. She likes charcoal drawing and black-and-white photography, going around the gritty parts of Viletown and finding beauty in it. She chooses black-and-white because she likes the simplicity of it. If she were to start a career then she would be a tattoo artist. She already has a tattoo representing her and her sisters.

- Brute is the shortest and curviest out of the Punks, standing at 5'5. She wears steel-toed heeled combat boots that put her at the same height as Brat and make her kicks more devastating. She either wears ripped jeans or cargo pants, and pairs that with heavyweight and leather jackets and crop tops. She still keeps her mohawk, although it is a bit longer than when she was a kid. She has tongue and cartilage piercings and exaggerates her green eyes with bold mascara and eyeliner.