2

They sent me along with soap.

Shepherd wanted to send me to prison after finding me, knowing they would love to have me there after what I did.

Soap, however, interjected, saying I would be a real help in the search for Hassan. I was his captive after all.

But shepherd gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. Something was up with him and what ever it was it wasn't good. Laswell seemed to be a trustworthy person but I needed to meet her in person to see for sure.

Soap, who I felt I owed my life to, I trusted. Ghost I wasn't so sure about, but he hadn't done anything wrong so far.

He had stared though. But I found in my time of military life, people generally stared as an action of caution. He possibly didn't trust me and was watching my every move till he did.

After Soap had removed me from the meeting, I was finally able to talk.

I didn't want to say anything in front of Shepherd.

He lead me down the hall to a room for me to stay in while they worked out what they would do with me.

"I think I can help you" I whispered, feeling the gaze of Ghost on my back made me nervous. "With finding Hassan"

Soap turned to me with his brows sewn together, waiting for me to continue.

"I know someone. She worked with a close friend of Hassan for a few years." Soap stopped in his tracks to turn his body to me.

I almost ran into him at his quick movement but I was able to stop in time.

"What's going on?" Ghost asked, coming forward, slowing next to soap and turning to look at me.

"She knows someone who could help us find the barstad." He said without letting me show my distrust to the masked man.

"How come you haven't already spoken with them if you knew they had a connection?" Soap asked.

"I didn't have access. My organisation isn't exactly...legal"

"You need legal access?"

"Who is it?" Ghost asked, ignoring the illegal operation I spoke of.

I turned to soap looking for confirmation. It was strange that just after a few hours of knowing this man, I felt I could trust him with my life.

"Who?" He asked.

He seemed to trust Ghost with his.

"Sarah McIves"

"Your sister? The one in prison for war crimes?" Soap asked with a disbelieved look on his face. He almost sounded amused in all honesty. "Can't you just visit her as a sister?"

"My organisation also doesn't allow me to have any family ties. But she won't talk to anyone."

"What about you?" Ghost asked, placing his hands behind his vest.

"I haven't visited her for almost 3 years but...I'm her sister. She'll talk to me."

-

After a not so restful night, soap, Ghost and I were headed to London. Ghost had informed Laswell as soon as I had told the pair. So my plan of secretly speaking didn't really go well. Shepherd was bound to know now.

But either way, we were headed to London prison. And I was shitting myself.

10 hours of wondering if my sister would speak.

At first it was quiet between the 3 of us in the back of the Helo. But after an hour, Soap got to talking which I must say, I was very greatful for.

I was a very cheery person. I love a good conversation. Talking was how I coped. So when I didn't talk, you could tell something was off.