3

"so how's prison?"

"It's not too bad. Half the women are nice. Others are bitches"

"Your the latter?"

"Oh haha"

"Mac...this isn't a family reunion." Ghost called out, stepping off the wall and behind me.

"Shut up ghost. I haven't been able to speak with my sister for 3 years" before ghost could open his mouth and tell me off for being rude, Sarah stepped in.

"So you are here for other reasons than to see me"

I looked to Sarah with a painted look as a sigh escaped my lips.

"Spit it out V. I'm presuming it's to do with these 2 rather...intimidating men here" a smirk was plastered on her lips as she looked from Ghost to Soap.

Soap smirked too. He could see what she was thinking. She thought he was good looking.

I'd be lying if I didn't agree. Soap was quite attractive.

"We are told you know someone. Someone who is in contact with Hassan z-"

"Oh, you mean Alexei. Alexei Ivanov. Yeah. They are good friends. Well they were."

"What do you mean were?" I asked. Leaning forward, my arms resting on the grey table in front of us.

"About 2 months ago he came to pay me a visit, said he wanted the man dead." Sarah replied, leaning in the back of her chair.

"Oh that hot guy. Tell him to pay me a visit" a woman from next to us said, turning towards our table.

Ghost walked from behind Soap and I to Sarah side, blocking my sister from the woman next to us.

"Oh that's just Jaz. She's cool." Sarah explained as she looked up to Ghost. But he wasn't even humouring the idea of someone listening in on our conversation.

"Where is he?"

"See I don't care how scary you are or who you work for, I'm not going to tell you. He is a good man. I don't want you hurting him"

"Alexei Ivanov" Soap said, writing down the name on a peice of paper.

"We are done here" Ghost mumbled, making his way for the the door quickly.

"No. Please don't hurt him" Sarah shouted, gaining the attention of many guards and inmates, but Ghost was out the door.

"We won't if you just tell us where he is." Soap said, leaving his seat and pushing it nicely back under the table.

"Shit" she mumbled. I could see her mind working away. "He's in Kazakhstan" she looked to me with what seemed to be tears in her eyes. "Borovskoy. It's about 55 kilometres from the Kazakhstan Russia boarder"

Sarah looked to her hands. This man was more than just a friend. He was much more.

"Tell him you are my sister. He will talk" she sounded panicked. Worried he wouldn't comply. Worried he would get hurt.

"We won't hurt him"

"Best not to take Ghost then" Soap said, tapping my shoulder and walking to the door. "You got 10 minutes, war crimes." He shouted, walking out of the door.

-

Ghost seemed very angry with Soap once I exited the meeting room, a smile on my face.

In 10 minutes, we were all caught up, not leaving a second of quite between us.

I told her about why I left the army, she told me about Alexei.

They were engaged and just a few weeks from their wedding, she was arrested for the crimes she committed.