She is just my bestie

Hello. My name is Minji. Kim Minji. I am living in a small town called Daegu, in Korea.
I have been living with my mom and dad since my brother passed away.
I don't have many friends... and that's okay. It's better to have one true friend than millions of fake ones. And i have that one friend. My best friend. Her name is Pham Hanni. We are going to the same school, but we aren't going together to school. She lives far away from me. I didn't even saw her house. I only know the name of her street. I am in love with her but she has a crush... and guess what, It's he. He. So she is straight and I don't have a chance. Still, I have hope deep inside of me that one day we will end up together and be happy. That won't happen, I know. My life is kinda boring. Still I am attractive. I am attracting people in the whole school 🙈. I am always shy because all the girls are looking at me... But I only look at one. Pham Hanni.
I want to marr-

"MINJI! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT! IT'S OUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I also live with my best bro friend. Kang Haerin.
Today is our first day of school, but first day of school in second year.
I am so happy to see Hanni.

"HAERIN WTF, YOU ARE SO NOISY AND FROM WHEN YOU ARE GETTING UP THIS LATE?! I ALWAYS HAVE TO WAKE YOU UP!"

"MINJI!" Haerin gets on top of Minji. "We can't. Be fucking. Late."

"Whhyyy!? Because of Danielle?"
Haerins face lits up when she heard the name of her BFF.
She hugs Minji happily. "Yesssss! How cutee!" She hugs Minji even tighter.

"Hae, you are choking meee!"

"Oh... sorry..."

"It's okay. NOW GET OFF ME!AND WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!"

"Okay Minjiaahhhh ☺️"

Haerin stands up and runs to make the breakfast for her and Minji. Minji goes to the bathroom.

You are probably wondering why is Haerin living with Minji when she can live in her house with her parents. Well... Haerin's parents did not accept her because of her being an intersex the same as Minji. So Minji suggested her to live with her and her parents. She took Minji's brother's room since he is sadly gone. They live in a huge house.
The first floor is for "their" parents and the second is for them.

Minji did her morning routine and now she doesn't know what to wear, as usual. So Haerin always finds clothes for her, since she is the future stylist.

"Haee!" Minji shouted to Haerin from upstairs.

Haerin's mouth is full of waffles. She shouted back "WAE!?"

Minji is heading down to the kitchen in her white shirt and boxers to eat with Haerin.

Minji: "Where are my clothes? I still don't know how to make a good look" Minji put on a sad expression.

Haerin: "Duh. I really need to teach you how to make girls run for you"

Minji: "I guess... but Hanni as much as possible"

Haerin: "Yeah... your baby girlll" Haerin rolled her eyes playfully.

Minji: "YAH! For now she is just my bestie!"

Haerin: "Yeahh... but do besties look at each other like you look at each other, and smile like there's no tomorrow??? And literally your eyes screams i want youuu Hannii and Oh Minjii I want to be yoursss!! Do they do that? NO."

Minji: "Come on! STOP! SHE IS STRAIGHT AND THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOWS THAT!"

Haerin: "Blah, Blah, Blah... nonsense. Anyways your clothes are on the sofa. Get ready. We are leaving in 10minutes."