Opportunities

Leahs pov

I took Jen to a small early dinner before our party. There's food there too but mostly snacks and drinks. I know she gets hungry but I don't want us to have to eat too late after since she has a flight first thing in the morning.

We did have a serious talk about our future. This time we didn't fight. It was just us understanding each other and it's obvious we both don't want to loose each other after what we've been through together. We just can't figure out this long distance shit. We're both not used to it yet and it's so hard sometimes. But she is actually considering more to work with me and leave her job. She's just not too sure yet. She did work hard for that job. So I already know her situation. I mean you can't choose your partner over your lifetime goals. But life is like a roller coaster. You live once. You have to try new things. I told her that I'm so proud of how much she's accomplished to this day but it doesn't always mean she needs to stick to what she studied for. Things change. She is passionate about it though..but she also loved the life in the industry. She feels free when she's out here and meeting so many people and getting all the compliments she deserves to hear every damn day. She's perfect. I seriously see her being famous one day.

Later we get home and change into our party out fit. We did decide on what she's wearing. She looks so sexy. Yet the fit is so simple. It's black flared pants with a black crop top short sleeved. With a gold necklace which was of course the one with my initial and her gold chunky hoops and her hair was down with her signature blowout look. It's a chic look.

"Spray?" She asks me. "Mine?"

"Um yeah? I wanna smell like you" she says. "Oh you're so cute." I said and hand her my perfume. She smiles and sprays her self a bunch of times. She closes her eyes and inhales. "Mmmm" she hums. Then a second later she sneezes.

"Bless you baby" I chuckled. "Achoo!" She sneeze again and looks at me and laughs. "Thank you. Ugh. Smells amazing" she says and sniffles. I grab the spray from her and spray my self.

"Do we have time to take a few pictures?" She asks. "Of course" I said.

Jen sat on the bed and leaned onto her hands and I started taking her pictures.

"Gorgeous queen" I said. She giggles and looks away. "Yes!" I hype her up and it just kept making her smile. Then she got up and grabbed the phone from me. She went through the pictures, then she goes in front of the mirror and pulls me into her arms. As I'm facing her on her side, I look at the mirror and smile a bit. She's holding me with her arm wrapped around my neck.

"Kiss" she says. So I look at her and gave her a kiss. I hear the shutter go off. But then we just kept kissing. We both wore lip gloss so it was a little sticky but I didn't care.

"Okay. Ready?" She asks. "Yes ma'am!" I said. I grabbed my keys and purse. Jennifer did the same. She was bent a little and I took the opportunity to slap her ass.

"Uh!" She moans out just to be funny.

"Jeez" I said and looked away fast. She laughs as she follows me out of the door.

"I hope you don't fake orgasms.. that sounded real" I said. I closed the door behind her and locked it.

"How can I fake it when I get the orgasms before I even process what the fuck you're doing to me?"

"Ha..okay"

"Like I get them so fast"

"I know! Just wondering."

"Don't ever doubt yourself" she says and reaches out to hold my hand as we walk down to the elevator.

Later we get to the party. We're mingling and drinking. I'm not drinking too much and neither is Jennifer cause of her flight. I lost her for a second cause someone was talking to her. I was talking with some people I work with. I'm expecting destiny to get here too but I didn't mention it to Jennifer cause I didn't want her to get mad.