Chapter 4: Reaction

Two RV is going towards downtown in full speed in the almost empty road. They parted on next uturn One take uturn and other one go towards downtown.

When Wu Xian noticed that Wang Ji was sweating again he ordered to Xiao Xing Chang drive Faster. Being a great driver he coverd the 60 minutes road nearly 15 minutes. When they arrive their distination, Xue Yang was already present there. Park Wu Xian's bick in his garage and wait for them in front of the get
After they parted Qin Su messaged him that they will arrive very soon.
As Xing Chan stop the RV Xue Yang came and open the back door. Wu Xian come out carried a giant baby, who's leg were wraped around his waist.
Seeing the scene Xue Yang pressed his lip in a thin line.
On the other hand Xing Chan rushed to open the main door of Wu Xian's home.

After enter into the home Wu Xian about to go while carried Wang Ji when Xue Yang stopped him and put something in his pant poketas he said in his ear

"It was for us but I think....you are in needed the most."

And stand in a safe distance.

Wu Xian aske with a fwron "what is this?."

"Condom... Hahahaha" Xue Yang.

Wu Xian want kicked him harder but carried Wang Ji he can't so he said in a annoyed tone " fu** off"

Xiao Xing Chang drugged the laughing Xue Yang towards get while he said
"Stop teasing him. He is already tensed. Why you always bother him?"

He turned towards Wu Xian and said " take care and.
.. be safe" whit that they left

As they left his house, he sigh and go upstairs, entered his own room. He sat on the his bed with the big giant baby. He untie Wang Ji's hand, he stand up again put Wang Ji down, make him lay on the bed.

He put off Wang Ji's shoe and sock. Bring a basin of ice-water and a wet towl, put the basin down on the floor beside the bed side table. He put off Wang Ji's shirt and about to go for the wet towl. Suddenly he feel a warm grip on his wrist. And next second he was beneath Wang Ji.

Wu Xian look at Wang Ji With a shock experience. Wang Ji's dark eyes, red cheeks, swallowen lips make Wu Xian's trough dry.
Wang Ji slowly bent on Wu Xian's neck licked there make Wu Xian shivered. Wu Xian clutches his teeth to control his moans.
Wang Ji left his neck and captured Wu Xian's lip and bite on his lip for open his mouth. As Wu Xian open his mouth Wang Ji insert his toung and kiss him deeply. Wu Xian one hand slip his hand on Wang Ji's hair while his other hand wrap around Wang Ji's neck pull him more closer.
As they lost in their kiss Wang Ji pull Wu Xian, make him sit and ripped his shirt.
Wang Ji captured Wu Xian's lip again and pushed by body on the bed.
Wang Ji left his lips and bite his jaw, neck colorbone, the his buds. While Wu Xian moan Wang Ji's name meesly.
Soon Wu Xian's full upper body design with Wang Ji's red purple bite marks.

Wang Ji stop kissing and stand up beside the bed and tear off his pant with boxer and Wu Xian's also.

Wang Ji come hover over Wu Xian's and a quick move he fold Wu Xian's leg from knees and positioning himself between Wu Xian's legs.

By the action Wu Xian immediately understand the drug start to show it's action and Wang Ji now totally under control of the drug.

Befor Wu Xian could protest Wang Ji, he already pushed forcefully himself into Wu Xian. And start to thrust

Because of without preparation he enter into him, Wu Xian feel a sharp pain in is back. Wu Xian about scream, he press his own hands on his mouth to suppress his scream. And contineously repeat one line in his mind
" It's not Lan Zhan's fault... it's not Lan Zhan's fault"

He doesn't know how many times he holds back his sound, little by little Wu Xian's vision become bleary, soon every thing infront of his eyes become black.

 it's not Lan Zhan's fault" He doesn't know how many times he holds back his sound, little by little Wu Xian's vision become bleary, soon every thing  infront of his eyes become black

Wu Xian slowly opened his eyes and see someone sat on the edge of the bed opposite to him while blackfaceing him. He rubbed his eyes, feeling his pain on his back he slowly sat up on the bed and lend back on the bed headboard.

"Lan Zhan good morning"

As soon he spoke the person turn to face him and (Pang) a sharp pain across his heart. He was afridi for exactly that. The disguise, the hatred the heart in his eyes broke his heart into pieces. He opened his mouth but the person, Lan Zhan said

"You broke my faith. You took advantage of my situation. "

"Lan Zh.."

" Don't call me Lan Zhan. You make me feel disgusting of myself"

He know it will happen. He lower his head and keep silent.

"You are shameless I know but I have fath on you that no matter what happen you'll never do anything what will hate me, make me disgust. But look what do you do. You broke my faith. You ...." He turned his face from Wu Xian

Listen those words tears make their way down silently. Wang Ji stand up from, grabbed his shirt. He already in his pant. Befor he leaves the room he spoke without faceing him

"From now on, we are no more friends."

Wu Xian shockingly look at Wang Ji. After quickly composed himself and start came down from the bed while he saying.

"No. Lan Zhan!! Wait...."
As soon his feet touch the floor he falls on his knees. He can't stand on his feet due to the numdness in his legs. He feel a sharp pain in his back. But Wang Ji still don't look at him, He wasn't a little bit warred about his pain. Wu Xian continue in a low voice.
" Please Lan Zhan..... Don't broke our frie...."

He can't cv continue for his broken voice

" Do you think we are still friends??? After what happened.... After what you do to me you still think we'll be friends?"

Wu Xian lower his head cry silently. Wang Ji continue with expressetionless and in a cold tone.

"You broke my heart" with a paused he continued. "I hate youand don't show you face to me again" with that he left the room.

All the left in the room, in the house is a crying broken Wu Xian fall on his knees on the floor.

" Please!!!! Please I can live without you. I can even live afar from you without showing my face.... (Sob) I can't live with your hatred. Lan Zhan..... LAN ZHAN.........".

Sorry for the late and a short updated
😅
And
Please forgive me for the spilling mistakes and grammatical mistakes 🙏
And
Thank you for reading