chapter 5 : Latter

"Lan Zhan!!!!!!!"
With a jerk Wu Xian sate up on the bed. No sooner he sat he feel sharp pain on his back. He turned his head and sas a messy sleeping beauty. He sighed in relief and smiled. He dragged himself into the bathroom, get a half bucket of warm water and a wet towel. He came out put the bucket down beside of the sofa, go near the bed,as he bent down for pick Wang Ji up, he feel the pain again. He ignored the pain and pick him up in bridal style, shift him on the sofa, make him lai comfortably, clean him up by wet towel. Then he go to his cobboard, took out two set of shirt and pant. Came back to Wang Ji, make him sate and make him wears the cloth. Then he changed the bed cover, shift Wang Ji on the bed again and coverd him with a quilt.

He pick the dirty bedsheet, his shirt and pant, the bucket with wet towel and dry towel from his cobboard, then go to the bathroom.
He was about to put the dirty bedsheet in washing machine when he saw some dry blood on th. It's obviously his own, being first time and not prepared for this rough s*x, he was bleeding last night. But he didn't mind it
"At least I'll not die in regret" a smile appeared on his face. He dropped the bedsheet in the machine for cleaning.
He keep the towel, shirt and pant on the rack. He come beneath the shower, adjust for a warm water and start the shower. As soon the warm water touch his skin he feel relaxed.
After a long warm dath, he come out from bathroom, in bress and the bedsheet hang ou his right hand.
He came out to the balcony and hang the bedsheet on the reck for dry, the outside is still dark.

He come back into the room and carefully sate ou the bed and stared at Wang Ji. He come near to him and dent down. He give him a little kiss on his forehead, eyes, nose in the last on his lip. He search for his phone then he remembered his phone will be still in hbis pant poket.
He pickup his pant as he slipped his hand inside the pant poket he found his phone, which is show now 1% charge and 5 am then pick up Wang Ji's pant and found Wang Ji's phone. It has sill 30% charge.
He put his phone on chaeger. And slowly left his room.
He come downstairs in kitchen, he take the medi box from kitchen drawer and glass of water, take a painkiller and swallowed the pill. This actually kill the headache he just hoped this pill will work on his back pain.

He the kitchen counter for a while then start to prepared for a healthy breakfast.
After finished cooking, he brought some pieces of paper and a two pages paper.

He wrote down some things on the pieces of paper. When he about to write on the big paper he stopped. After thought something he started to write

" Hei!!! Lan Zhan good morning I don't know the time but still Good morning. I'm sorry for everything. I don't want to do that but for yu.... No no it's not your fault actually i want to do that with you.. fuck I myself don't know what I'm saying.

In this point I should tell you everything. After all this happeneds you'll still hate me no matter what. So i decided to contact my feelings.
I LOVE YOU LAN ZHAN. I REALLY LOVE YOU SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. Yes high school, in this time I thought it was just the love of friendship. I was so happy when I cane to know that I am the only one friend of you. But I was fuc***g jealous when I saw you talking with someone else,even a girl. In this time I want to hide you from the world, from every one. In this time I can't even concentrate on my study.

Jiang Chang always be annoyed by me because in school, after you become Qin Su's friend you seldom talk to me so I always stared at you and in our room I always complained to my shijie and Jiang Chang about you. Then my Shijie make me understand that, I should be happy if i am a true friend. Why? Because you came to open up other eles and it is good for you. After that I forcefully make my self happy.

After our final exam off high school, before result out I miss you too much that I started to imagine you got married with some one. Hahahhaahhaah funny, right? I shared this with my Shijiep and you what's she told "ummmm so Jiang Chang is right" and told me "I think you fall for him" but this time I refused that thought. But the day of result out. I see you after long time and you me heart beating to loudly that I thought Chang will heard my heartbeat. And then I realised I really hardly fall for you. I wanna run to you, hug you and kiss you and tall every one that i love you. I was about to go but befor I could go your brother came to you and you go with him. And we are parted. I feel so pathetic those days.