chapter 8 : Naughty Night 🔞

Wu Xian breath was almost stopped when he noticed the empty bathroom. Then his attention suddenly caught by a figure in the balcony,under the moon light of little half moon.

The person was in only his shirt. He silently approached him. Rested his chin on Wang Ji's sholder and moved his both hands between Wang Ji's both side of waist and hands, while touching his waist a little and grabbed the railing of the balcony.

He took a deep breath, filled his lungs with Wang Ji's fresh smell and said....

"You smell good"

He could hear the sound of Wang Ji's loude fast heartbeats.

"Why you came here?"

He held Wang Ji's right waist by his right hand and kiss on his left solder.
While Wang Ji tighten his griped on the railing.

Wu Xian pressed his lip and nose on Wang Ji's sholder bace of his neck. Wang Ji could feel the warm breath of Wu Xian, he closed his eyes.

"Are you shy? *Kiss* You are *kiss* an actor *kiss* what's *kiss* make you *kiss* shy? Are not *kiss* used of this *kiss* kind of situation? *Kiss* you don't*Kiss**Kiss* feel shy in front of camera

During the kiss, Wang Ji throw back his head, rest on Wu Xian's sholder, bite on his lower lip to suppress his moaned.

In the kiss Wu Xian put his left hand on Wang Ji's stomach then slowly moved while touching, from stomach to chest to sholder. He pulled Wang Ji's shirt a little, revealed his fair skin and gaving wet kiss.
As he mentioned the camera he bite on Wang Ji's neck.

"Aaahh...... Hhssee...."

"Why you have to naked in front of the camera??"

Bite

"

Ahh..... Wei Yin....."

Befor he could said further words his words die in their kiss.

Wu Xian, by his left hend grabbed Wang Ji's chin and turned to face him and captured his lip and started to kiss him aggressively.

In the kiss Wu Xian turned Wang Ji's body, hels him more closer by his waist, and Wang Ji snaked his arms around his neck, madding the kiss more deeper. Wu Xian pushed Wang Ji on the railing.

Wu Xian, some time sucked Wang Ji's lower lip something upper lip sometime both lips.
Sometimes gave little bite on his lower lip and sometimes upper lip.

They broke the kiss and Wu Xian said

"Jump.."

"But Wei....."

He couldn't complete his word, before that Wu Xian already lift him up and Wang Ji rapped his legs around Wu Xian's waist.