Bio

Name: Y/n
Age: 19
Height: 5'4" ish..
Birthday: May 13
Blood: A(?)

Looks:

(MY OWN DRAWING/DESIGN FOR HUMAN VER

(MY OWN DRAWING/DESIGN FOR HUMAN VER. SANS 😁! Specifically made for this book)

💀Personality💀

Y/n is still the same as always from BOOK 1

He's still quite the laid-back person many have come to known him for, Sometimes always lazing around his place and sometimes walks around the city sightseeing.

He's a cheerful and carefree type of person. Optimistic around friends with a never-ending smile of his.

Also still hates being alone as it saddens him from the thought and experience he had to go through which is why he's protective to those who are close to him which is his friends.

Though when it comes to shady and bad people.

Y/n will try to find a way to not resolve in violence but alas, almost everytime he has to use his strings to stop them immediately and quickly knocks them out before it gets worst.

He gets a bit tick off when bad people try to hurt others for their pleasure and benefits especially when it comes to hurting other innocent people.

After the battle against the Skullgirl and his... drastic change, his behavior although have change a bit, sometimes distancing himself from others especially to those scared of him due to his.. appearance.

This of course worried his friends and especially his girlfriends but he assures them he's fine.

He's perfectly fine like always.

💀Likes💀

His Harem
Hanging out with Friends
Puns
New friends
Ketchup
Sleeping

💀Dislikes💀

The Medici Mafia
Being taken advantage of
BAD Criminals
People who likes to take advantage of his niceness
Nightmares interrupting his sleeps

💀Backstory💀

Y/n has been an orphan all his life, living on the streets until he found an abandoned place to stay at as it had electricity and water working.

Someone had help him find the place as Y/n didn't know but was thankful for the person.

Some of Y/n's past is a bit blurry for him to remember but he knows that his whole life, he's always been alone and was always by himself, at least that's what he thinks?

But now, that isn't a problem anymore since he has many friends and most importantly his girlfriends.

💀Known Powers💀

Telekinesis

This is self explanatory already.

String manipulation: