7

Y/N shuffled through the paper in her folder. When school ended, there was a thunderstorm. Shishikura and Yoarashi had student council work, and Camie had to leave school early, so she was all by herself.

Just as she was about to leave school, she realized that she didn't bring her umbrella. Looks like she had to run back home.

The cold rain seeped through her thin uniform. She felt freezing, shivering every second as she dashed as fast as she could. The puddles forming on the sidewalk didn't help; they splashed on her legs as she ran faster. Y/N was sure that she would get a cold the next day. All because of bad luck.

Soon, she arrived at her home.

She quickly slammed the door open, rushing inside soaking wet. She sneezed in discomfort, quickly changing her clothes and grabbing a warm blanket as she sat down.

It would be a while before she would be able to send her next letter, since she probably wouldn't be able to go out in a while. She pulled out a piece of paper, readying her pen.

Dear Kendo,

Another sneeze.

I hope this letter finds you well.

I recently got soaked in the rain, I think I'm sick. Please don't worry about me. Be careful in the rain.

Yes, my favorite color is F/C. I guess I use it quite a lot in my writing, don't I?

I don't think this letter will get to you early, since I won't be going out as much. I'm sorry about that.

Best,
Y/N

Y/N sighed, placing the paper in an envelope.