Meet

"Alex , Matt. First warning. Stop talking in my lesson"

My science teacher glared at the 2 boys on the right table. We are 10 minutes into the lesson and they've been talking and giggling the whole lesson.

"Turner. Second warning and a negative point. One more warning and you will move seats and it'll be an after school detention."

Both boys just giggled , whispered and eyed teach then carried on talking.

"ALEXANDER AND MATTHEW. AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION" he boomed. Everyone in the classroom jumped and snapped their head towards the gits disturbing the lesson.

"Sir really? 'Ave got footy after school!" Alex groaned and slammed his head on the table. Sometimes when I'd walk home from school I'd see Alex and Matt playing football at High green recreational ground.

"And do I care? No. Now move next to Lorelai."

The short lad picked up his bag, pe kit , and exercise book then trudged over to the back of the room, huffed and sat down next to me.

"Alright?" He flicked open his book to the first available page and I let out a short huff-chuckle.

"Not in this bloody mongs class. Bald bastard making poor kids lives miserable"

                                                --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- --- ---

I watched as he was scribbling down notes for our upcoming test and I laughed as he drew innuedo images in the back of his book. his autumnly brown hair fell forward as his head dipped down. On multiple occasions he caught me staring at him and locked his deep eyes with mine. He flashed me smile and carried on with whatever he was doing. 

"You can all pack up now." Our teacher sighed as the bell rang for first break. I flicked the blonde underside of my long hair behind my shoulders and chucked my shit into my on-the-verge-of-breaking converse bag. I wave bye to the Alexander and walked out to break. I still had 3 lessons for the day but i cant wait to take off this itchy uniform. girls have to wear a navy blue jumper with the school logo, a blouse type school shirt with a blue , white and black pleated skirt and tights. yes it may look pretty but its so uncomfortable. Boys have it lucky, with only having to wear the school jumper, same type of shirt as the girls and just black trousers.