Scream

TW: SA

3 WEEKS LATER...

ALEX POV:

i walked out of footy when a scream echoed through the night. I panic and start running in the direction of the screams. i feel all the blood drain  from my face when i see Lorelai being pinned to the floor by quite a big lad. That 'lad' being Brian. The biggest dickhead in our year.

"OI! GET OFF HER YOU CUNT!" 

he immediatley shot up and ran off. 

Im petrified to find Lor on the floor, sobbing with her shirt pushed up to her collarbone. I scramble towards her and pulled her shirt down, in a desperate attempt to make her feel more comfortable. 

"are you okay? did he hurt you?" i quickly realise that he had tried to rape her. The prick.

She clung onto me and started crying into my shoulder,  We mustve been sat like this for atleast 10 minutes before she croaks out 7 words..

"please dont tell the police about this."

"i promise i wont. i wont tell a soul. lets go back to mine, i dont expect you want to go back to you house" i stroke her shaking shoulder and  wipe her tears with my now damp jumper.

                                                     --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

LORELAI POV:

 "Thank you Alex, really. You saved me."  We had been at alex's house for atleast an hour now and he made me some tea.

"Its alright, dont stress it." he pulls me into warm hug and i take in his scent

"Seriously al, thank you for being  here for me. These past few weeks with you ive been happier than ever." in this moment i wanted to attack him with kisses, praise him  like a god. 

He means so much to me.