88

The next afternoon, Lu Yan took the small dessert that her mother had carefully researched and made and sent it to the company for Lu Zhen to try.

In the office, Lu Zhen opened the lunch box with great anticipation and found that there was only a macaron cookie left in it.

He picked up the small matcha-colored biscuit with his fingertips and grinned: "Is your mother asking you to be this small?" "

Just this one, my mother has... already done a very hard job, okay?"

Lu Zhen looked at her speechlessly: "Then do you want to wipe the biscuit grains on your mouth?" "

Um..."

Lu Yan, who was caught, closed the lunch box and ran away: "Let's go."

Behind her, Lu Yan Zhen said angrily: "Next time you steal any food my wife made for me, I'll break your legs, you stinky girl!" Lu Yan did not leave immediately. She strolled

around the company carelessly by herself, passing by all the floor-to-ceiling windows. Opening the conference hall, I saw Shen Kuo.

He sat at the end of the long table, leaning lazily on the back of the chair. His suit was well-tailored, his shirt was tied around his neck, and he was bound by a neat tie. The sun shone on his delicate face, and his dark eyes were illuminated. through.

Shen Kuo lowered his eyes and looked at a document in his hand. There was a man standing in front of him, making a report nervously.

He listened attentively, frowning from time to time. From Lu Yan's perspective, she could see that the back of the employee making the report was wet with sweat.

Even "old people" who have been in the workplace for many years would probably be nervous when facing Shen Kuo. His aura is so strong that it would give people a sense of oppression.

Lu Yan stood by the floor-to-ceiling window, thinking to herself, how could she like such a man.

Sometimes she even thinks that fortunately her father is Lu Zhen. If a man like Shen Kuo becomes her father and takes care of her all day long, it will definitely be a doomsday disaster.

But as luck would have it, this man actually became her boyfriend.

Until now, Lu Yan still can't figure out how she fell in love with him, and why she fell in love with him so much. All she could think about was him all day long...

As if, out of instinct.

Suddenly, Shen Kuo looked up and saw her.

The seriousness in his eyes disappeared in an instant, and was replaced by slightly raised corners of his eyes and slightly pursed lips, with a dimple at the corner of his mouth.

Mr. Shen actually laughed during the meeting! And she smiles so sweetly!

Everyone in the office turned around in unison and looked where Shen Kuo was looking.

That little girl Lu Yan had already disappeared.

The following meeting was held very quickly. Shen Kuo simply pointed out the problem, assigned tasks, and then quickly broke up the meeting and walked out of the conference hall in stride.

In the corridor, he looked around and saw that Lu Yan had long since disappeared.

Seeing this, a passing female colleague poked the right side of the corridor very thoughtfully and said, "Mr. Shen, Miss Lu is having snacks in the lounge." Shen Kuo walked towards the right side of the corridor, suddenly remembered something, and turned around