90

It was late at night, and Lu Yan, who was in bed, received a text message from Shen Kuo: "Are they asleep?" Lu Yan quietly walked

out of the room and saw that the light in the door of the opposite room had gone out, guessing that they must have fallen asleep. .

She quietly took out the key card and then gently closed the door.

The door to the room at the end of the corridor had been opened, and Shen Kuo, who was wearing pajamas, waved to her.

Lu Yan, sneaking like a thief, trotted to Shen Kuo's door and dove in like a slippery fish.

Shen Kuo looked around and saw Liang Ting who was taking out the key card and entering the door.

He frowned.

Shen Kuo looked at him frankly and then closed the door of the room.

Lu Yan jumped onto his big, springy bed, took out her phone and said excitedly: "I've found a movie, a horror movie. Are you afraid of it?" Shen Kuo sat on the edge of the bed and said with a smile, "It's so scary.

"

"Then... let's change it to another one." Lu Yan handed the phone to Shen Kuo: "You choose." Shen Kuo

found a romance movie with a high rating and handed it to Lu Yan: "I want to watch this."

Lu Yan discovered that Shen Kuo had chosen "Roman Holiday" and she laughed: "You are a boy, you actually like to watch this kind of movie." "Any problem?" "No problem, of course no problem,

we

will Look at this."

Lu Yan discovered that Shen Kuo was not as serious and cold as he usually showed. He would also do some childish things and pursue some romance like a young boy when they are in love.

But it's this childishness that makes him so cute.

Lu Yan picked up the remote control and prepared to cast the screen.

Shen Kuo suddenly received a message from Liang Ting on his cell phone. There was no text, only a "cat secretly observing" emoji.

Shen Kuo pursed his lips. Seeing his smile, Lu Yan quickly leaned over and said, "Who are you sending messages to so late?"

"Your Uncle Liang." Shen Kuo handed her the phone: "He just saw it."

Lu Yan grabbed the phone in panic and couldn't laugh or cry when she saw the emoticon.

"Uncle Liang, Shen Kuo and I are watching a movie. You should go to bed early."

Lu Yan directly used Shen Kuo's mobile phone to edit the message and sent it to Liang Ting.

Later, Liang Ting replied to her: "When you go back to the room, tell me to protect yourself, you are still young." Lu Yan felt warm in her heart. Her two uncles were very good, and Uncle Ye Jiaqi pampered her

.

She loves her to the extreme; but Uncle Liang Ting is just the opposite. He is very strict with her and sometimes teaches others better than Lu Zhen... But Lu Yan knows that he really loves her from the bottom of his heart. Only if he loves her can he keep a straight face . Teach her a lesson.

Lu Yan put down her phone and watched a movie with Shen Kuo.

"Roman Holiday" is really a movie that is very suitable to watch at midnight, with the lights turned off and comfortably in bed.

Lu Yan naturally leaned on Shen Kuo's shoulder, resting her head on his chest, sometimes moving her arms, sometimes curling her feet...

But throughout the whole process, Shen Kuo remained motionless like a wooden man.