3

At the beginning of the Hua Deng, various song and dance halls in the entertainment street began to lively.

    Lu Yan hugged her knees and squatted on the wet street after the rain.

    There was a hawker on the side of the road selling skewers. She sniffed, and her belly began to drum again.

    Knowing that she shouldn't be so honest, she gave all the money to Shen Kuo. Now she is penniless and dinner is a problem again.

    Lu Zhen and his gang of brothers were arrested by the police uncle, and she doesn't know where to find her dad now.

    Lu Yan sighed and stood up, touched her stomach, and walked into the dance hall closest to her.

    The song and dance hall at that time was similar to the current disco and bar, but the facilities were relatively simple, with parquet floors on the ground, and star lights on the ceiling, and the rotating glass ball reflected colorful spots.

    There is a private room with deck seats on the dance floor, with folding tables and chairs, and a few shaking head electric fans lazily blowing.

    People dance on the dance floor in the middle, unlike the crowds in modern bars.

    Dancing back then was ballroom dancing.

    Lu Yan approached the dance hall manager and asked him if he had a job for himself.

    The manager asked her, "Will you sell alcohol?"

    Lu Yan shook her head blankly.

    "Will you settle the bill?"

    Still shook his head.

    "Then what will you do?"

    "I can sing." The

    manager was busy entertaining the guests, and did not have time to pay attention to her: "We don't lack singing here."

    Lu Yan looked at the woman on the stage who was twisting her body to sing, honestly Say: "I sing better than her."

    As soon as the words came out, the manager looked back at her and saw that her clothes were dirty and she looked downcast. He smiled: "Don't brag, Yingying is a professional singer here. Which onion can you sing? Doesn't sound better than her? Recklessly, walk around, don't affect my work."

    Several waiters around had a contemptuous expression on their faces, looking at Lu Yan like a joke—

    "Yingying is our most popular singer here. She said she sang better than her. Isn't this a mess."

    "She's just bragging ." "I'm

    really on stage, I'm afraid I won't be able to utter a word."

    Lu Yan ignored their ridicule, she always didn't. Love to argue with others.

    She sang better than the woman on the stage, she was not talking big, her sweet singing voice was definitely the kind that God enjoys food.

    In the last life, since her popular ballad and singing in the live video, many brokerage companies wanted to sign her, but Lu Zhen firmly opposed it.

    For this reason, she even went to confine her.

    Lu Yan had also quarreled with his father and even went on a hunger strike to protest, but... Lu Zhen was determined.

    I heard Uncle Liang Ting mentioned that his father's aversion to the entertainment industry seemed to be related to his mother's death.

    Thinking of the lonely figure of Lu Zhen sitting on the sofa smoking in countless long nights, she finally stopped arguing with her father.