2 •

KAYNE
"Faking it won't help you make it"

"Wake the fuck up!" I said shaking the girl I roomed with as she snored like a damn hog.

"Being nice and learning my damn name would help." She mumbled as she rose out of bed.

"I could give two less fucks about your name and neither do the rest of these girls in here. Your lucky I'm even being nice and showing you your way around here. I don't keep girls under my wing like no damn puppy, alright? Let's go" I said walking out of the cell.

I walked down the long hallway of cells and towards the cafeteria. As I walked down the hallways all the bitches got out the way. They knew not to mess with me... they all knew better. Of course it took a lot for them to learn but they found out quick enough.
*****
Flashback

December 2014
*****
I walked into the washroom to do my daily duties. They assigned me to fold all the clothes so that's what I gotta do. I've been in this hell hole for about a month now and I'm so tired of bitches threatening me and pushing me around.

I've been quiet long enough. Usually if you don't entertain people's shit they stop but with this situation it's all different. They keep going. I guess they try and test you to see who you really are and to them I'm a innocent quiet bitch who takes shit and honestly that's not who I am. They'll see soon.

As I was folding a orange jumpsuit, the girl who's been bothering me the most came up to me. Supposedly everyone's scared of her.

"Awe look at the maid. Folding all the boss bitches stuff. I guess this is what peasants like you do. Your so good at this stuff. Did you did this before you were locked up?" she said trying to be intimidating.

I scoffed. What she said didn't have the effect on me that she thought it would have. I wasn't intimidated or scared at all. One thing my momma told me is to never let something a weak mind say affect you. I continued to fold the clothes, ignoring her.

"Bitch I know you hear me" she said pushing me into the table I worked at.

I was so over her harassing me everyday. I smirked and punched her in her face repeatedly until she fell to the floor. I grabbed the hot iron and pressed it to her face hard. She screamed out as I saw her eyes fill with fear. I threw the iron to the side and kicked her in her stomach repeatedly.

"Don't fucking mess with me and don't you dare ever touch me again or else I'll do worse. Way worse." I said before I spit on her.

By now almost the whole prison of girls were gathered around us, looking shocked. They thought I was innocent but I wasn't. I was the toughest bitch they'd ever see and soon I'd have them all bowing down to me. Just how it was on the outside. I'll be the queen of this place soon enough. Just wait on it.
*****
Present Day
*****
Of course I got punished for my actions but it was all worth it. I earned my way in here in less than 4 months. I earned respect, something that doesn't come easy to anybody.

"What's your name" I said scanning the cafeteria for my girls.

"Handara" she said looking around too.

I looked at her as everyone stood back to let me and Handara get our food.

"That's foreign as fuck girl" I said chuckling as I looked at the lunch lady.

"Thanks. But what's your name" she said as the lunch lady evaluating her before slopping the same slop the rest of the bitches get.

"I'm Kayne." I said as I dapped up Leo who gave Handara a look.