7 •

KASEY

"You's a bitch! How you gonna decline a dare especially one as easy as that!" Bam yelled as we sat in the cafeteria playing truth or dare.

"Getting with funky gunky over there when I have my fine ass girlfriend here? Hell nah!" I rebutted as I gripped Tiara's waist and pulled her close to me.

"It's truth or dare. Can't let emotions affect whether you do the dare" She gave me a mug and shoved a piece of bread in her mouth

"It's not just that. One day when we was in the showers she left her curtain open and the... you know gunky stuff was coming from her junky. I'm not putting my poor little hands in cottage cheese. No ma'am, no ham." We all laughed as we watched funky gunky itch herself.

"Speaking of ham..." Kayne said as we spotted Handara and Hook going at it at the table across from us.

"Thought she was feening over you." I mumbled as I watched Handara run her hands through Hook's hair as their tongues danced with each other.

I couldn't stop the feeling of jealousy overtaking my body and I surely couldn't deny my attraction to Hook any longer. Yes, Tiara was my girl but something about Hook had me hooked. I've been wanting her for the longest. But feelings may not be reciprocated.

"We got newbies!" I heard a voice yell from the windows that faced the prisons fenced entrance.

We all ran to the windows like roaches to open food and stared out as 5 truck loads of girls stepped out. The prison was just about over capacity and they bring in new girls? It's like bringing more children in a house that barely got food for the kids in it.

"Fuck! What the hell else they gonna do? Cut back on our commissary?"

"More like reconstruct the whole prison." Hook muttered from behind me

I turned to look at her and pursed my lips before turning back. Handara was giving me those I-wanna-get-decked-in-the-face eyes.

"Reconstruct? They think they can turn this dump into a high class prison? Fuck outta here!" Kayne scoffed as she walked off.

One thing about Kayne was she hated change. Everything had to stay the same and if one slight thing did, she'd distance herself from it.

"Alright ladies! Make your way onto your cells." A guard that I'd never seen before yelled at us.

"You can't just come in here and take over. This ain't your prison. It's ours." A random voice said in the big crown.

The heavy set white guy shot the ceiling with his gun five times before giving the crowd an intimidating look. "But who's got the gun here? I can kill you in seconds. Now let's get it moving!"

"Who the fuck this nigga think he is? Beyoncé? Kayne? Jesus?" Bam scoffed.

"I don't want or need any trouble so let's roll out." I mumbled as the girls followed behind me.

The officer eyed us as we passed him and we gave him the same challenging look 50 times harder. We walked and talked until we got to the library usually where Kayne went to think. We all went on our separate ways, only here to keep an eye on Kayne. I eyed her sitting down in the corner of the bookshelf staring off into space. I was just about to go over before someone slammed my back into the bookshelf.

She stared her low eyes into my wide ones before smiling, exposing her decomposing teeth.  "I'm back"

"What're you doing here?" I said staring into her wild eyes.

She said nothing just stared into my eyes before I felt a sharp pain in my arm. As I looked down I looked at the liquid stress reliever empty into my body. And I didn't fight back. It felt too good.