eight

real life

after the concert, lacy hugged olivia as they were walking out. "thank you for taking me," she says, smiling. "i had the best time ever."

"of course!" olivia laughs at they continue walking to where both of their ubers would be picking them up, as they'd be going in separate directions. "i don't know anyone who would've had as much fun as you. your voice is completely gone."

"i shouldn't of screamed through all the songs," lacy murmurs as they come to a stop. "my throat is going to feel horrible tomorrow."

"drink tea or something. isn't that what you brits do?" olivia asks.

"shut up," she laughs, shaking her head. "i actually don't really like tea that much anyways." the two stand in silence for a bit as they wait for their rides, both tired.

"oh, my uber is going to be here in two minutes," says olivia, looking at the notification her phone released.

"when do you fly back to new york?" lacy asks her.

"tomrorow," she groans, leaning her head on lacy's shoulder. "six in the morning. i'm going to miss you so much."

"i'm miss you too," lacy replies, smiling sadly. "oh. your ride is pulling up."

"okay, i'll text you when i land?" olivia says, and she nods. the girl squeezes lacy's hand for a moment before entering her uber, leaving lacy by herself.