Chapter 6: A Dedication to Acting

Tonight was the lackluster night Kajol never looked forward to every month. Date night with her husband. It had been Ajay's idea a few months back being that they never really spent time together. Just slept in the same bed every night. Kajol wore a black dress with silver accessories since she'd rather be at a funeral instead.

"You look nice." Ajay stated, He wore a button-up leaving the first three buttons open, and blue slacks with a match suit jacket. His regular boring style.

"Thank you, same to you." Kajol stated matching his formality. Their whole marriage just felt like an awkward business deal that never ended. Nothing was ever new or fresh. Every month they took the same car, went to the same place, ordered the same dishes, came back to their same house, had sex the same boring way, and went to bed.

"How about we go somewhere new tonight." Kajol asked putting on somewhat of a seductive voice in hopes to persuade him into trying something different. She wrapped her arms around his waist as he fixed himself in the mirror.

"I already made the reservations sweetheart." Ajay said holding her hand up to his lips and giving it a gentle kiss. Kajol rolled her eyes behind his back. He acted as if they just HAD to be there.

"OK." That was all Kajol could say. She had already given up before even starting. There was no reason to fight with Ajay. The night would just end up being a sour taste in the mouth for both of them.

The couple sat together and ate the same dinner they had every month. Which Kajol already knew would happen. Their small talk was just that.... small. Times like these made Kajol glad that she was a great actress. She just hid her disappointment and despair from her husband. The quieter she was, the more pleased Ajay seemed to be with her.

" Home sweet home." Ajay sighed as they made it back to their elaborate home. They both had taken their shoes off at the door making their way up to their room. They had made it to the boring sex part Kajol thought to herself silently.

"Let me help you out of your dress." Ajay stated in a mechanical tone. He always sounded like a weird robot when he initiated sex with his wife. It wasn't.... Sexy. Kajol imagined how Shah Rukh would do it. Was he the type to just take what he wanted?

She felt a shiver go down her spine, giving her husband the wrong impression as was unzipping her dress. 'Great now he thinks I actually want to have sex, I might as well add 30 more minutes to our overall time. ' Kajol pondered to herself in her mind. Ajay began to leave wet sloppy kisses on her shoulder letting her dress fall to the floor around her feet.

Ajay turned her body to face him, kissing her slowly as he unhooked her bra. All she could think about in this moment and every other intimate moment she had with her husband, was that Shah Rukh had to be better.

"I love you, you know that." Ajay murmured in a soft whisper making eye contact with her breasts and not her face. It was always hard to take Ajay seriously when saying he loved her. He was always looking somewhere else not into her eyes like he should have been.

"Yes, I know. I love you too." Kajol mumbled back to him. She helped him out of his shirt with fake intention as his large hands roughly fondled her body.

"You're so pretty." Ajay breathed out as he placed her on their bed. She watched as he unbuttoned his slacks, forcing them and his boxers to fall at his ankles. Ajay always called her cute or pretty. Never beautiful, or gorgeous, or sexy. He didn't know how badly he affected her self-esteem over the years.

Kajol silently watched as Ajay instructed her to lay back on the bed. Once she did he slowly stripped her panties away. He placed his rod at her entrance and slowly made entry.