♡Information & Love interest♡

Hello to everyone I wrote this because I was bored and because I like this two fandom<3

_Character:(name) Morningstar
• The avatar of pride

•Has six younger brothers

•She is a fallen angel

•Also known as Lucifer or the devil

•Best friends with the the prince soon to be king(the devil) and Hell's buttler.

•She is 1,78cm (sorry for all my short readers I'm short too so don't worry I understand༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ)
•The second shortest next to Belphie(all the others are taller than 1,78cm )

•Lives in devildom(hell) with her six younger brothers.

•Dosen't losses control of her demon form just if she really is pissed or someone said somthing abaout her past or family)

•Her brothers are a little protective for thier oldest sibling(name).

•she has(s/c) skin and (e/c) eyes that shad into a deep red.

•Her(h/c)hair reaches to her hips.

•Even if she is the avatar of pride she has a soft side that only children can see and maybe her friends?.

•In twisted Wonderland she is in the dorm:???
(Will be decided soon by spinning a wheel)

•The housewardens reminds her of her brothers.

•She punishes her brothers without mercy like hanging them from the ceilings or while spinning them, giving them lecture that is a half book and will ask her brothers when she is finished too tell what happen in the lecture.

•She is a dominant,strong,tall bigboobs woman.

•Loves to have tea with diavolo,barbatos,and riddle.

•Spar and skin care routine with Asmodeuse.

•Cooking with Jamil and trey.

-Warnings-

•The games Obey me and TwistedWonderland aren't my I don't own any character here besides the reader.

•This is a female content so I'm sorry to boys and other genders.

•Their will be late uploads because I have a pirate life too with school, family and so on.

•I'm sorry if there are grammatical errors and spelling mistakes English is not my first language.

•Yandere behaviour,so if you don't feel comfortable with such themes like,bløod,k¡lling,s3xuelle thoughts,obsession and so on than just leave<3

The love interests and Platonic✿

Heartslabyul:
Riddle 1,60cm
Trey 1,81cm
Cater1,76cm
Ace1,72cm
Deuce 1,73cm

Sawanaclaw:
Leona1,85cm
Ruggie1,71cm
Jack1,92cm

Octavinelle:
Azul1,76cm
Jade1,90cm
Floyd1,91cm

Scarabia:
Kalim1,68cm
Jamil1,75cm

Promefiore:
Vil1,83cm
Rook1,77cm
Epel1,56cm

Ignihyde:
Idia1,81cm

Diasomnia:
Mallues2,02cm
Lilia1,58cm
Silver1,76cm
Sebek1,88cm